It's now time to remember the good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

*yes, i was pro "adams out"*

Now micky's gone i think we should all remember him for the good times he's given us (yes, there are some!).

Remember the promotion year? The good times in the prem when we actually played some good football.

We all used to respect him so why stop now? lets remember him for the good!

ONLY ONE MICKY ADAMS

too right, i was adams out too, but i respect the man, and wish him well for the future.

thanks micky. :D

Hypocrites.

im not being blasted as a hypocrite when i know i've done nor said anything to get that name.

he's had a shite time of late and the time has come for him to go.

but it doesn't mean we've seen good times with him.

I'd rather remember those times than the last few months!

Strange that on this (and all other forums), the same people who were violently slagging him off last week are now getting all teary eyed about what a great guy/manager he was

Pathetic

Thanks Micvky for being an honourable man and doing the right thing

homer said:
Strange that on this (and all other forums), the same people who were violently slagging him off last week are now getting all teary eyed about what a great guy/manager he was

Pathetic

Thanks Micvky for being an honourable man and doing the right thing
well i personally haven't slagged him off. all i've said is the team needs new ideas and a new man in charge. i haven't slagged HIM off.

i'm just saying lets remember him for the good times, not the bad.

FOXFAN said:
*yes, i was pro "adams out"*

Now micky's gone i think we should all remember him for the good times he's given us (yes, there are some!).

Remember the promotion year? The good times in the prem when we actually played some good football.

We all used to respect him so why stop now? lets remember him for the good!

ONLY ONE MICKY ADAMS

Who the hell wants to remember anything about the last 18 months at City?

The bloke is history and I want to look forward to a brighter future.

Tony Elsby said:
The bloke is history and I want to look forward to a brighter future.

Who doesn't?

Joe_Fox said:
Hypocrites.

... might be a little strong. I do have to say on the other hand, that it is somewhat disingenuous to say on the one hand "Adams out" and then on the other say " It's now time to remember the good times...".

If you wanted him out, deal with it and only look forward. Embrace your choice, don't be afraid of it. :roll: :wink:

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:
Hypocrites.

... might be a little strong. I do have to say on the other hand, that it is somewhat disingenuous to say on the one hand "Adams out" and then on the other say " It's now time to remember the good times...".

If you wanted him out, deal with it and only look forward. Embrace your choice, don't be afraid of it. :roll: :wink:

I agree Steven, I was merely promoting positive discussion.

FOXFAN said:
just cos we respect the bloke doesn't mean i want him as manager.

You show your respect of him by abusing him with personal insults! I can't believe the likes of you have the nerve to write this bollocks.

Adams is a nice bloke but hes out of a job because of the shit results and shit football that has been played in recent times. Thats down to him and theres no room for sentiment in football.

Semper Eadem said:
Adams is a nice bloke but hes out of a job because of the shit results and shit football that has been played in recent times. Thats down to him and theres no room for sentiment in football.

We could play him on the wing.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
FOXFAN said:
just cos we respect the bloke doesn't mean i want him as manager.

You show your respect of him by abusing him with personal insults! I can't believe the likes of you have the nerve to write this bollocks.
i haven't given him a single personal insult. FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670