It's time to turn on our owners

That is why we are now wholly reliant on loans to sustain us. That's why it is now fair to raise the question about ownership.

I think (could be wrong) that around £220m of what we owe (circa £280m) is actually to our owners. The bank loans are around £70m. No doubt KP guarantee those loans. Not a small sum, but (again I could be wrong) probably fair to say we are still very much supported by KP.

Agreed, where he is absent in that area he more than makes up for in the other!

To be clear, I voted Joe Fox and would do it again.
I appreciate your ongoing support and encouragement.

In all fairness, Joe may be one or a few hundred things but that guy is never miserable.
There's very little point in being miserable. If you're feeling glum, having a bad day, dust yourself off, get back on your feet, because the show must go on.

There's very little point in being miserable. If you're feeling glum, having a bad day, dust yourself off, get back on your feet, because the show must go on.
Bottle it up, tried and true.

Man up

Come on lads, you know that isn't a healthy approach, right? I presume you're being facetious. At least I hope you are.
Well yeah because that’s how your post came across!

It’ time to change the title of this thread to It’s time to turn on our Joe_Fox.

Well yeah because that’s how your post came across!
Fair point. It does come across a bit like that, doesn't it? I missed an important part. That being to speak to someone you can speak openly to about whatever is causing you to feel glum and listen to what they say, then get on with things.

It’ time to change the title of this thread to It’s time to turn on our Joe_Fox.
I'm torn on this, Blaarev. Torn three ways no less.

1. I'm finding it quite warm and affectionate that you've referred to me as "our". That's a nice touch, almost as if I'm family.

2. As nice as it is, it does suggest that there another Joe_Fox, which concerns me so I imagine it terrifies you lot.

3. The thought of you lot turning me on is rather repulsive, and by rather I mean completely. Even if I was a robot I wouldn't want you flicking my switch.

Torn might not be the best phrasing either, but I can't be bothered to edit it.

Fair point. It does come across a bit like that, doesn't it? I missed an important part. That being to speak to someone you can speak openly to about whatever is causing you to feel glum and listen to what they say, then get on with things.
I can tell that’s how you meant it, just pulling your leg Joey baby. You don’t come across the suck it up, stiff upper lip type - and I mean that as a compliment obviously.

I can tell that’s how you meant it, just pulling your leg Joey baby. You don’t come across the suck it up, stiff upper lip type - and I mean that as a compliment obviously.
To be honest, in reality I am a suck it up, stiff upper lip type. I strive not to be for sure, but if I'm honest with myself, I am. Definitely working on it though. Which is a good sign, I think.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854