It's time to turn on our owners

After such an extraordinary failure, how is it acceptable to have an owner, chief executive and director of football completely silent this evening?

How can the club not make a public statement? The disregard for supporters is staggering.

As we read that backroom staff are leaving the club for better opportunities elsewhere, we appear to be led by absolute amateurs.

Aiyawatt, Whelan and Rudkin - you are pathetic clowns.

Leeds had issued a statement within an hour or two of full time, apologising to fans and promising to do better.

Utter silence from our club. Not even acknowledged on our social media that we're relegated...

Hopefully busy sacking Rudkin.

RL said that the board have said that there would be a full review of what happened this season.

Carried out by the board of course.

Apparently Rudkin and Whelan are to lead an enquiry about what has gone wrong. I wonder if they will find that either or both of themselves played any part in the disaster. It's unbelievable!

After such an extraordinary failure, how is it acceptable to have an owner, chief executive and director of football completely silent this evening?

How can the club not make a public statement? The disregard for supporters is staggering.

As we read that backroom staff are leaving the club for better opportunities elsewhere, we appear to be led by absolute amateurs.

They probably still think we’ll stay up

How dare you. You ****ing peasant. Know your place & be grateful. You can't expect the great & the good to demean themselves by talking to the likes of you.

Here. Have a free beer & toddle off there's a good chap & kindly renew your season ticket on the way out. We might actually need some fans now that we've pissed all the telly money out the window on the biggestest & bestestest training ground in the EFL. You know, the one that produced the most unfit professional footballers in the UK.

Lotsa Love

Jon, Sue & Top

Wanking each other off in a jacuzzi in Phuket

Mwah X

If they brought the gallows out at the end of the game and hung Rudkin and Whelan out to dry, I don’t think you’d be happy

You’re getting a bit of a stuck record
& quite rightly.

Top jobs come (or at least SHOULD come) with ultimate responsibility. Particularly when the negligence is so glaring. Not a ****ing smokescreen exercise where the perpetrators of the disaster predictably & inevitably shift the blame onto others & carry on regardless, while others lose their livelihoods.

& I wouldn't be happy with the gallows either. Too ****ing quick.

I don’t think anyone is happy about it, or will escape scrutiny. It’s too expensive a mistake.

Apparently Rudkin and Whelan are to lead an enquiry about what has gone wrong. I wonder if they will find that either or both of themselves played any part in the disaster. It's unbelievable!
Sounds like corporate bollocks.

We've been a victim of our own success. After winning the title it seemed we had no idea what to do. After the winning the FA cup I think we thought we'd made it.

If the amount of backroom staff was really doubled in recent years then I bet we've turned into a corporate machine internally. Bloated, full of politics and rift with inaction.

Still nothing official released from the Club.

Absolute silence from Top, Whelan or even Rudkin

Totally shameful and a measure of what this Club is right at this minute on and off the pitch

What they did put on the main website last night was an article about that abomination of a new kit, telling you when you can buy it in the shop for the bargain price of £63

Absolute ****ing contempt

Word on the street is that both Whelan and Rudkin are frantically briefing their friends in the media against the other one.

Therefore, for the first time, it is very easy to read an article and know instantly which senior official was the source.

Looks to me like they're playing a game of musical chairs and they've just gone down to the one chair.

Trouble is, Aiyawatt hasn't got the balls to make a decision so will just close his eyes now that the music has stopped.

It's like an entire new series of Succession.

Still nothing official released from the Club.

Absolute silence from Top, Whelan or even Rudkin

Totally shameful and a measure of what this Club is right at this minute on and off the pitch

What they did put on the main website last night was an article about that abomination of a new kit, telling you when you can buy it in the shop for the bargain price of £63

Absolute ****ing contempt
And the masses who clapped inevitable redundancies yesterday would rob their own nan to buy one on release day.

****ing plebs

Word on the street is that both Whelan and Rudkin are frantically briefing their friends in the media against the other one.

Therefore, for the first time, it is very easy to read an article and know instantly which senior official was the source.

Looks to me like they're playing a game of musical chairs and they've just gone down to the one chair.

Trouble is, Aiyawatt hasn't got the balls to make a decision so will just close his eyes now that the music has stopped.

It's like an entire new series of Succession.

Aye. Looks like Whelan has more friends from what I've seen so far.

Someone has to be the fall guy, after this shitfest, but the Club is culturally rotten from top to bottom - it’s been obvious for a long, long time

For me Rudkin and Whelan take the majority of blame, along with Rodgers.

Top will take the blame for what happens next if Rudkin and Whelan are not dismissed as soon as possible.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4263