I've just heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

That there will be at least one new signing by tomorrow! Remember, you heard it here first!

P.s. Don't ask me who they are, because im sworn to secrecy, but they do excite me!

Craig said:
That there will be at least one new signing tomorrow! Remember, you heard it here first!

P.s. Don't ask me who they are, because im sworn to secrecy, but they do excite me!

oooooh you tease. Don't believe it until I see it. :roll:

Craig said:
That there will be at least one new signing by tomorrow! Remember, you heard it here first!

Good stuff.

I'm not going to be on-line for a few days so could you PM me and tell me who they are? I promise I won't tell anyone, please Craig it will do my head in not to know. Cheers bruv

Malf said:
Craig said:

Good stuff.

I'm not going to be on-line for a few days so could you PM me and tell me who they are? I promise I won't tell anyone, please Craig it will do my head in not to know. Cheers bruv
:roll: The definate one has been mentioned numerous times on here, many people don't believe that he's an ambitious signing, but his record is proven at this level :wink:

Craig said:

This isn't the signing 'announced' on the OS messageboards is it? 'Cause that really wasn't exciting.

Well i've just seen that, so it looks like im not the first to break the news lol... but he's not the only one on his way in :wink:

Dougie Freedman will sign by the end of the week, Oh hell I don't know what to make of this. We need Novo or McPhee aswell.

Malf said:
Dougie Freedman will sign by the end of the week, Oh hell I don't know what to make of this. We need Novo or McPhee aswell.

That's got the pulse racing. :roll:

He is a year younger than Dickov, and we're after Dublin after this. All 30+ strike partnership again. Its a disgrace, Adams needs his head looking at. "We need to build a younger squad" Wheres that idea gone dickhead.

Petrescu said:
He is a year younger than Dickov, and we're after Dublin after this. All 30+ strike partnership again. Its a disgrace, Adams needs his head looking at. "We need to build a younger squad" Wheres that idea gone dickhead.
:roll: Some people

Craig said:
but they do excite me!

your easily excited!!!

Dublin and freedman upfront ooooooooohh!

Craig said:
Petrescu said:
Some people are happy about this. We were linked with Novo so we sign Dougie Flaming Freedman.

Freedman = Bassett reject. :twisted:

Petrescu said:
Craig said:
Petrescu said:
Some people are happy about this. We were linked with Novo so we sign Dougie Flaming Freedman.

Novo is still on his way trust me.

Don't want to be a misery guts, but..

IF that is true, that is completely and utterly f*cking shite in every possible way

Dublin and Freedman lead the way in the brave new world of Leicester City. A brave new world where we never see the premiership again

It's totally and completely f*ckin wank.

Can just see the queue at the ticket office on Saturday after hearing that bollox

F*ck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758