Izzet deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

According to the Birmingham site, Muzzy has done the deal and signed. Unlike Dicktwat I do sincerely wish Muzzy all the best for the future but wished that he had signed for a better club than Birmingham. :roll: :wink:

Muzzy, You are the best player I have ever seen in a Leicester shirt. You were always my favourite.

Best wishes at Birmingham, I hope you come back in a few years and get your much deserved testimonial.

God bless.

Good luck to him. Birmingham will do well next season, top six possibly with the squad they have now.

Scowcroft said:
Good luck to him. Birmingham will do well next season, top six possibly with the squad they have now.

Nope, they'll be mid table.

Brum have a fairly decent squad now, I reckon they'll finish around 7/8th.

Any news on Brian Hughes? Is he definitely leaving brum?

All the best Muzz, I wrote you an article stating my sexless love for you. Drop in and see us from time to time, hopefully you'll be on the european stage where you belong soon.

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

Attacking line up of Forssell, Heskey, Izzet, Dunn and Gronkjaer is well worthy of the top 6.

trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

Attacking line up of Forssell, Heskey, Izzet, Dunn and Gronkjaer is well worthy of the top 6.

But what's behind them? I fancy Birmingham for a bottom half finish actually.

Muzzy you are with out doubt the best player i have seen in a city shirt, you are a legend and i wish you all the luck in the world, my hero.

Sod off you dirty disloyal money grabbing bastard

Oh no, that's somebody else, isn't it ??

Another good week for LCFC

homer said:
Sod off you dirty disloyal money grabbing bastard

Oh no, that's somebody else, isn't it ??

Another good week for LCFC

Has there ever been a good week at city, only one i can remember is the week we sold Ade for 2.5 million to palace, best bit of business ever.

Did you know Muzzy is now the highest paid player at Brummy!

Anyway 'Good Luck Legend'

buzzer_b said:
Did you know Muzzy is now the highest paid player at Brummy!

Anyway 'Good Luck Legend'

Well done Muzz screw em, brummy bastards.

I'm glad he's gone there as I'll be watching Brum a bit next season with me sisters boyfreind when we aint playin!

Teeno said:
I'm glad he's gone there as I'll be watching Brum a bit next season with me sisters boyfreind when we aint playin!

Multi supporting freak. Forest, now Birmingham. :roll: :wink:

Malf said:
Teeno said:

6 teams Teeno

:lol:

Teeno is a Brummie Tree Fox, an odd ball to say the least :wink:

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Teeno said:

6 teams Teeno

:lol:

Teeno is a Brummie Tree Fox, an odd ball to say the least :wink:

I wonder how many of you have been to more Leicester games this season than me?

You know who I love I just can't stand Saturdays without football so I'll watch anyone, doesn't mean I want them to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757