Confirmed Transfer James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted a friend who supports Norwich City and he said:
Madders is a fan favourite. He leaves us on excellent terms due to his quality and personality. I predict that he will be an England number 10 within two years! You have a bargain!

«Mr Maddison allegedly told the group they should know who he was and they got the impression he was “a little put out” they didn’t know who he was, said Mr Morgans. Mr Maddison bragged that he earned £7,000 a week and was paid more in a month than they earned in a year, said Mr Morgans. The court heard the former player pointed out his expensive trainers and “seemed upset” when one of Mr Brown’s friends said they didn’t like his shoes, said Mr Morgans.»

He should also stop acting like a prick and start showing some respect to others not as fortunate as him. Or at least be sensible enough to avoid ending up in situations like that

“seemed upset” when one of Mr Brown’s friends said they didn’t like his shoes

HAHAHAHAHA

«Mr Maddison allegedly told the group they should know who he was and they got the impression he was “a little put out” they didn’t know who he was, said Mr Morgans. Mr Maddison bragged that he earned £7,000 a week and was paid more in a month than they earned in a year, said Mr Morgans. The court heard the former player pointed out his expensive trainers and “seemed upset” when one of Mr Brown’s friends said they didn’t like his shoes, said Mr Morgans.»

He should also stop acting like a prick and start showing some respect to others not as fortunate as him. Or at least be sensible enough to avoid ending up in situations like that
"former" player?

One of my closest mates goes out drinking with a few of the younger players and Maddison joined them a fortnight ago. My mate says he's a pure wanker and very very arrogant in person. Brags a lot and is basically a knob.

Chilwell on the other hand is quiet but very polite and likes to party, but is very amicable.

I hate cocky show-offs so let's hope that Maddison isn't one - we tend not to have those characters in our squad very often.

For anyone still requiring further empirical evidence on what a massive wanker he is try following him on Instagram for a couple of hours. Like him as a player though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757