JASON MCATEER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on give the guy a chance. There is no point in moaning about every player who comes in. What would you prefer to happen sign players who have played at the highest level or some unknown Latvian who had one good game in Portugal and hope he comes good over here. Personally i would much rather have Mcateer than Wilcox as he is has a good record and if he can reproduce the form he had at Liverpool then we will be laughing next season

chrislcfc18 said:
What would you prefer to happen sign players who have played at the highest level or some unknown Latvian who had one good game in Portugal and hope he comes good over here.
He's past it and is another one whos going to get sent off at least 2 times a season. Suspension and injuries galore next season. Not a suprise.

I said in Portugal not against Portugal. So give me some ideas on who you would sign then. Seems that everyone has got something against every player we will possibly sign other than Gareth Williams. We are not likely to get young superstars. I think micky will get a mixture of youth and experience. Just please stop slagging off players who have not even played for us yet

I'm not slagging the player off. Saying he's past it is nothing short of the truth. Its Micky Adams im pissed off with.

He lied to us to help sell season tickets.
Wheres this mix?
Gareth Williams aint even signed yet, that was put on the site to help sell season tickets a few days before the closing date shit. Some people at the club are having a laugh with us.

Not another ex-Blackburn player.

its getting embaressing now. whats it all about.....when a member of the blackburn pension scheme reaches the right age(33+) they get sent to leicester to start collecting their premium.

hes shit. we're goin down if this is the calibre we are gonna sign. ****in hell willcox next then....who after that....Jack Walkers decomposed left bollock!! :evil:

how do you work that out???? where did sunderland finish last year?

hes well past it, its not good taking a mid-table first division sides cast offs.

i saw him on tv 2 or 3 times last year and in every game he got skinned for pace and he wrecklessly chopped the player down getting a booking each time. he is CRAP!

i'm glad i haven't bought a season ticket, i wouldnt spend my money to watch tripe like him.

JKFOX said:

hes well past it, its not good taking a mid-table first division sides cast offs.

i saw him on tv 2 or 3 times last year and in every game he got skinned for pace and he wrecklessly chopped the player down getting a booking each time. he is CRAP!

i'm glad i haven't bought a season ticket, i wouldnt spend my money to watch tripe like him.
Didnt Sunderland finish 3rd?? :roll:

JKFOX said:

Sunderland finished 3rd i think (not bad!)

and for all you know that might of been his 2/3 shitest games of the season :p , he could of been gr8 for the others

Craig said:
JKFOX said:

Didnt Sunderland finish 3rd?? :roll:

aye, they did!

yeh just seen that :oops: ....lol.

hes still crap. i love the way the official site is bigging him up by saying we have beaten off a host of premier division and first division clubs to sign him.

that has ruined my day, what an un-ambitous signing.

JKFOX said:
i saw him on tv 2 or 3 times last year and in every game he got skinned for pace and he wrecklessly chopped the player down getting a booking each time. he is CRAP!.
This is true, Adams is only interested in signing so called hard men. Forget the unexistant talent.

he better not rub salt in the wound by given him muzzys old shirt. he nor tiatto deserves that shirt.....and we cant give it to an ex-tree.

JKFOX said:
he better not rub salt in the wound by given him muzzys old shirt. he nor tiatto deserves that shirt.....and we cant give it to an ex-tree.
Steve Walshs number 5 shirt was given to Alan Rogers. So expect the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757