Jason Wilcox

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

We are in talks with him according to The Independent,hope this is not true

Is anyone else as bemused by all this as me? assuming this is true, it looks like we have dumped a load of 'end of career' journeymen only to sign a different batch for this season. Whats the point?

JKFOX said:
hes shite.....and was always shite in his prime.

Disagree. He and Gallagher were awesome for Blackburn. They used to rip teams apart. Quality on his prime and England caps to prove it.

This is stupid, Wilcox might have been a good player but why get rid of Guppy if your only going to replace him with someone just as old yet more injury prone. Adams must be having bother getting younger players in.

Scowcroft said:
I hope this aint true. I would rather have kept Guppy. :roll:

Where is Guppy now?

LEICESTER boss Micky Adams is in signing talks with veteran winger Jason Wilcox - after he was freed by Leeds.
Wilcox has been plagued by injuries over the past year or two but he has been given a chance to make an impact with the relegated Foxes.

Malf said:
LEICESTER boss Micky Adams is in signing talks with veteran winger Jason Wilcox - after he was freed by Leeds.
Wilcox has been plagued by injuries over the past year or two but he has been given a chance to make an impact with the relegated Foxes.

Malf - This isnt the best news I've had today. Whats the source?

Malf said:

Adams out. Brilliant, sign an aging winger whose fitness is suspect along with a striker/defender who is nearly my age. Sorry but I am seriously beginning to have my doubts about Adams.

Steven said:
Malf said:

Adams out. Brilliant, sign an aging winger whose fitness is suspect along with a striker/defender who is nearly my age. Sorry but I am seriously beginning to have my doubts about Adams.

No money, what would you do?

Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:
Malf said:

Money has got nothing to do with signing Wilcox. Wrong player, wrong time.

Resign???

or if it were Champ Manager, add a second manager and sell Keith Gillespie to Chelsea for.......ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!

dr.evil.jpg

Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:
Malf said:

He's got plenty of money with everyone leaving and a 10m budget!!

dave said:
Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:
Malf said:

We don't have 10 Million to spend - £7-8 Million of that is already taken up with the existing players we have on the books.

dave said:
Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:
Malf said:

I think you will find the budget before players left was around 2 million including fees and wages :roll:

P.S Wilcox no thanks :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758