Jermaine Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scowcroft

Just been looking at out of contract players, and the name Jermaine Wright appeared. He's out of contract at Ipswich in the summer, and he is someone who would bring some quality to the side. Central midfielder, who is technically sound on the ball, and is generally a good all round player. Probably his best attribute is his passing. I've seen him play for Ipswich on several occasions, and he is a player that has impressed me. He can also play both flanks if needed, but he's best in the centre.

I think he's under 30 too..... :eek:

Yer he is a decent player thats young :D He's brillaint at running with the ball and causing problems for there defense ! Plus he's wages wouldnt be high :)

I'd say snap this little bugger up :D

Dunno me sen, poor when ive seen him.

He's a great player for Division 1, and he did a excellent job for Ipswich in the Premier when they finished 5th.

Could be an excellent signing for us, risk it for a biscuit.......

Scowcroft said:
He's a great player for Division 1, and he did a excellent job for Ipswich in the Premier when they finished 5th.

Could be an excellent signing for us, risk it for a biscuit.......

HHAHAHA you will never know why that last comment has made me laugh, one day you might if my mates were on this forum they would be pissing them sens.

beaumontfox said:
Scowy: depends what sort of biscuit though.

is he worth a Bourbon or a Custard Cream........or maybe a Golden Crunch.....

A Golden crunch with butter cream......... 8)

Jermaine Wright is more like a soggy digestive :?

the reason that ipswich are unlikely to keep wright is because he is a high wage earner. royle was quoted as saying that they would not be able to offer the same terms again. id be surprised if leicester could match the wages that he's on at the moment. anyway, ive heard that junior lewis is on a free!

You never know. I think we're in a better position financially than Ipswich, so we could offer him something I would imagine, possibly based on promotion incentive bonuses.

I'd have a dabble with Jermaine Wright, nothing gay though just sign him to play for City.

Scowcroft said:
Wright joins Leeds.

If Leeds can afford him, I'm sure we could have. :roll:

28 Year old midfielder, Premiership experience, technically good - A decent signing for Leeds.

Because we will only buy clapped out players with no future at the Club. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758