JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy latest - Hasselbaink having medical !!!

I dont care what anyone says, we need murphy.........
What if that person said that Danny Murphy had just lost both his legs in an accident?

I do not think SSN would run such a potentially explosive story without being certain of the facts - MM would have lawyers all over them

Everything about MM so far suggests he wants the fans to like him, sacking MA so soon even after a defeat is not likely to achieve that.

Equally he does not want to wash his dirty laundry in public, so the only explanation that makes sense is that Jimmy wants too much money and MM uses the opportunity to back down to show that MA makes the footballing decisions whilst keeping up the image that LCFC are ready to sign 'big' players.

... or the the two twats have gone mental and we are in deep doo doo!

Top post mate :icon_bigg

Same as last year - players getting legless!

... I'll get me coat!

All of this just serves as a reminder of whom is really in control of our club and exactly what that means. No sitting on the fence people. No point being behind MA either. MM will be ruthless in his desire to ultimately make success and money from LCFC. Nothing will surprise me.

I will be fecking surprised if LCFC call a press conference tomorrow to announce the arrival of one Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink!

I will be fecking surprised if LCFC call a press conference tomorrow to announce the arrival of one Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink!

You reckon we're gonna sign two of them!?

Maybe that's what the argument is over. 1 Jimmy in the Bank, the other is a Hassel.

Last edited:

Haha What a tool!! I just read that you in fact wrote molehill out of a mountain.

Yes. I did it in the hope that unsuspecting people might read it wrongly and disagree with me when they really feel the same as I do.

:icon_wink

All of this just serves as a reminder of whom is really in control of our club and exactly what that means. No sitting on the fence people. No point being behind MA either. MM will be ruthless in his desire to ultimately make success and money from LCFC. Nothing will surprise me.

I agree Alex. MM not only brings money to the club, but he also comes with his ego in tow. I'm not complaining though cos he is raising the profile of the club again. I dont think your likely to see the disasters of the previous seasons because i'm certain MM will not hang on to any manager for the length of time that the previous failures were allowed to keep their jobs. Be it right or wrong any manager working under MM will feel the heat from day one. I can see similarities between us and the Romanov set up at Hearts

Yes. I did it in the hope that unsuspecting people might read it wrongly and disagree with me when they really feel the same as I do.

:icon_wink

What's your take on all this Bob?

I think this is all tosh. MM and MA are both barking mad attention seekers, if they were really going to have a bust up re difference of opinions i'm sure this would have happened weeks ago.

They know their both nuts but i'm sure MA is aware that if he is ambitious and wants to progress he will need to deal with the odd egomaniac chairman.

Do you know that they haven't already had a bust up over a difference of opinions? Did you read post #547 in this thread?

Edit: Once you have read #547, read #574 which was the one I really meant.

Last edited:

Martin and I share the same birthday - tomorrow. I have a feeling that I may be the only Leicester fan 'enjoying' a birthday night out at Accrington tomorrow. And this feels like 'razors in my guts' (MA2).

We NEED stability and continuity. We don't need a chairman interfering in team matters (if he is doing). MM should beg MA2 to give it a year, and if we lose MA2 over this it will be clear to all of us where the blame lies and what a miserable prospect awaits us.

God preserve us.

I agree that we need stability and continuity - but if MM aand MA2 can not agree, the latter should go now. Rifts like this always fester - never heal.

If Allen walks or gets sacked over that useless c.u.n.t hasslebank i will be ****in pissed off

If he walks or is sacked, it will be because he can't work with the chairman and little to do with Hasselbaink.

I agree that we need stability and continuity - but if MM aand MA2 can not agree, the latter should go now. Rifts like this always fester - never heal.

your right ,they never have done :icon_sad: tomorrow could be a very bad day for city ,then again it could be good i just dont know at this time .what i do know is i carnt get sleep thinking it all over and over :icon_wink

Last edited:

I can already detect possible problems between MM and MA over the signing of players. Over the weekend both commented on the transfer talk about Riordon. MM was very open on the radio and spoke to confirm that they had talks with the player, whereas MA was quick to dismiss anything about any possible transfer. I detect a possible classic conflict between the chairman who wants to get involved because of his fianancial input, and the manager who would prefer his chairman to provide the cash and then stay well away.

This is what annoys me.
Allen has said time and again in interviews that he will not discuss possible signings/targets, yet MM goes right against MAs way of doing things by talknig about players we are linked to.

I can understand why a manager might be a tad annoyed when he won't deny or confirm about a player and then the chairman goes ahead and says it anyhoo!

They should both be talking the same stance over something like this, not do things totally opposite.

your right ,they never have done :icon_sad: tomorrow could be a very bad day for city ,then again it could be good i just dont know at this time .what i do know is i carnt get sleep thinking it all over and over :icon_wink

Dont let it get to you Newts. Chill out, relax, go and take your binocs outside:icon_wink

Last edited:

Do you know that they haven't already had a bust up over a difference of opinions? Did you read post #547 in this thread?

WTF has Joey's uncle got to do with it then?..........:102::102:

Bob you been on the brasso again?

WTF has Joey's uncle got to do with it then?..........:102::102:

Bob you been on the brasso again?

eeerrr... I appear to have contracted dyslexia. I meant post # 574.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363