Joe_Fox new betting system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Hi there fans,
This year I'll not be doing my draws betting system as I lost several thousands of pence last year.
I will however be doing a new one: Introducing the Joe_Fox 'boar draw' system, so named as I will be pig rich at the end of the season.
Here is the premise:

1. A ten quid lay of 0-0 for every Championship match.
  2. Sit back and watch the dosh roll in.
  3. Buy place in the Bahamas.

Keep your eyes peeled for results, action, and minor tweaks to the proverbial nipple of the system.

N.B. This post may cause extreme cases of jealousy. Beware the green-eyed monster

images

Actually verging on funny.

How much thought have you put into this Joe_?

Looking at last season's results in the championship, there were 48 0-0 draws in 552 matches - that's one 0-0 draw every 11.5 games.

Looking at the odds on http://www.betfair.com/exchange/football/competition?id=33 for the weekend's games, you're going to make a loss if the number of 0-0 draws remains the same for the coming season.

:icon_lol: Fair play Joe for keeping this up. Should be amusing to see it unfold.

Where do I sign up?

I have £912,302 to invest, and this seems as good and as safe a scheme as any.

A fine start to the system, £120 up after one week. Congratulations to all the fixtures. I may tweak the nipple a bit now as funds are high.

Here is the premise:

1. A ten quid lay of 0-0 for every Championship match.
  2. Sit back and watch the dosh roll in.
  3. Buy place in the Bahamas.
Not a single goalless draw in the Championship this weekend, so...
A fine start to the system, £120 up after one week. Congratulations to all the fixtures. I may tweak the nipple a bit now as funds are high.
Er... how the **** have you managed that then, Joe?

Ha ha, bm you fool! Never doubt Joe_Fox

Because you don't know what "lay" means.

lol

And there was I, thinking that it was Joe who didn't know what "lay" means!

Obviously this is a new Joe.

As mentioned in the post match Leeds thread, my system now includes a clever, well thought out device. If all lays come off in a single week, it would be madness to assume that all matches will not end in 0-0 as the laws of averages state that if something doesn't happen at all one week, then the next week it probably will. Taking this maths on board, my system has a rest week (rdx7), when all lays come off. So this week was rdx7 in nature. Leicester and Leeds proved that this idea is a corker by playing out a snore-paw-bore-draw yesterday and saving my some dosh. Now that a 0-0 has occurred, all the championship fixtures next week will receive the Joe_Fox lay treatment and we'll see if my 120 quid can double. I think it will. I'm on to a winner here.

But surely it would have been better to have laid on all the Saturday games and made another pile before bringing in this new hitherto unadvertised rule to save your skin for the Sunday.

I really can't make up my mind whether you're a fool or an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757