John Oster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

It sounds as if Sunderland are trying to offload players to reduce there wage bill (Now why does that sound familiar?).
John Oster is a player that has turned down a new contract and i reckon might be worth a shout. I think hes only about 25 and has looked good whenever ive seen him on the box this year.
Also does this mean Matty might be available?

Piper will be available, he's on £18,000 a week at Sunderland. The best chance of signing him is if they let us have him on loan and we pay half his wages or they give him to us for free and we pay them say £500k if we get promoted.

The Sun says :roll: said:
WEST HAM are poised to swoop after Wales winger John Oster, 25, rejected a new deal at Sunderland.

well I've seen oster 2 or 3 times this year on tv and he's looked pants each time - he was a certainty to miss his pen in the play off semis, and didn't disappoint

IMO not in the same class as the truly dreadful Gillespie and Summerbee!!

i tink your wrong about piper, i no someone that nose him and he rekons he is on £1000 a week, plus bonuses?

Someone paid £3million and offered £1k a week?! :shock:

He's got a fecking shite agent if thats the case.

Dunc said:
Someone paid £3million and offered £1k a week?! :shock:

He's got a fecking shite agent if thats the case.

:lol: :lol:

I doubt he'd be on that little mate. Also i'm surprised he'd be on £18,000 a week, but you never know. Hot prospect and all that, I bet he was given at least 10k mate.

He won't be on close to £18k don't be silly! He'll be on 10k absolute max, I bet it's more like 5k or under.

Tom W said:
He won't be on close to £18k don't be silly! He'll be on 10k absolute max, I bet it's more like 5k or under.

If he is on 5K we can afford him :!: :D :D :p :p :wink:

i aint sure then, i defo no that the person i no nose matt ( :? ). But I do agree that this sounds wrong. One thing i do no is that I would love this guy to come back to city.

Blowski_Blue said:
i aint sure then, i defo no that the person i no nose matt ( :? ). But I do agree that this sounds wrong. One thing i do no is that I would love this guy to come back to city.
No nose matt?! Sounds like a right wierdo :roll: [/b]

Craig said:
Blowski_Blue said:
No nose matt?! Sounds like a right wierdo :roll: [/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i saw john oster in a couple of pubs in Durham with Dichio when i was up there. never rated him as a player. i don't think we'll go for him.

SamJ

SamuearlJackson said:
i saw john oster in a couple of pubs in Durham with Dichio when i was up there. never rated him as a player. i don't think we'll go for him.

SamJ

Why was he like dribbling on the bar or summat :wink:

Oster has been in great form for Sunderland this season. I didn't rate him much before, but he seems to have come on leaps and bounds under McCarthy. A nippy right winger, with pace and the ability to beat a man and put good service in to the box.

pipers agents his dad and he's quite clever so doubt he'l have been silly enough to accept agrand,especially as matty didnt want to leave us(my mate knows em both incase ure wonderin bout sources)

Piper would be wicked with us again, he will be absolutely stunning, if we have him, gupps n Sir Les if he stays, then we will be scoring loads of goal, mainly headers.

Wouldnt cost alot to lure Piper away plus he loves Leicester. Bring him back MA's.

weluvulesta said:
Piper would be wicked with us again, he will be absolutely stunning, if we have him, gupps n Sir Les if he stays, then we will be scoring loads of goal, mainly headers.

Guppy has been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758