Jordan - An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

Hi, you may or may not know who I am. I’m Kingy, hater of Biffs videos, hater of Jordan and all round misunderstood guy.

Recently I made a comment that I very much regret and I would like to apologise to everyone on here for that. It was one of those frustrating moments in life where you say something without thinking and then nobody listens when you try to explain. This is not something the Mods have requested; I just felt that I needed to say my peace on the matter.

I believe Jordan’s rape claims are a well-timed sob story set in place to get some of the nation back on her side and my comment was meant to show my frustration that it made front page news. The front page of another national paper, for example, had the title "Cure for Cancer" in big letters and the fact that other publications deemed this less important than Jordan’s latest claim infuriated me.

I am not the kind of person to shy away from an argument or a debate and I came on here to vent this. I say what I feel and sometimes(thanks to a childhood of South Park and Family Guy etc) it comes out wrong. I apologise for my opening post.

What followed was a torrent of abuse, aimed at my sexuality (again?), spelling and yet another cracking Biff video. Fair play, i am man enough to take it on the chin.

Biff - I got on your bad side when I asked you to stop posting videos in the wrong section and under false titles, and yes i was harsh. Since then you have made two videos about me questioning my sexuality and in one incident saying I had an "inexperienced girl friend" ? I think your bang out of order and have far too much time on your hands.

Blue Maniac- Nothing more than a bully. You’re obviously a very clever chap, spell checking my every post. Congratulations. My spelling isn’t the best; my punctuation can falter at times. Its not as bad as you say, it’s still readable, you’re over reacting i'm afraid. Picking at the only thing you have to use against me. Well like I said, my spelling isn’t the best, would you bully the children in school who couldn’t spell as well as you can?

There are a few of you that don’t follow the herd on here and I appreciate that, it’s a sad thing, reminds me of falling dominoes. One post of abuse is followed by all the other sheep and theres little chance of turning it round in your favour after that.

Anyway sorry to name names, but I feel a little hard done by to be honest. My comment was stupid and I admit that, but I stand by my thoughts on Katie Price and nobody can change that opinion no matter how many spelling checks i am given. Hopefully ill watch my posts in future (and my spelling) to avoid this happening again.

Please try not to dissect this post, turn my words, question my sexuality, abuse my punctuation or respond with any quirky witty remarks. It’s simply an apology for my silly remark.

Peace Out. Kingy_85 :023:

Last edited:
What you need to realise Kingy is that suggesting that it is good that a woman has been raped is totally out of order!

Suggesting that you wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire however is acceptable :icon_wink

Last edited:
Fair enough, Willow.

I will take that on board. I guess because I don’t believe her I didn’t really take it seriously. I will be more careful from now on.

Sorry to turn into the spelling police but three l's next time :icon_wink

Fair enough, Willow.

I will take that on board. I guess because I don’t believe her I didn’t really take it seriously. I will be more careful from now on.

that was the point I was making yesterday, just a little more thought before you post might be better :)

Hi, you may or may not know who I am. I’m Kingy, hater of Biffs videos.

Biff - I got on your bad side when I asked you to stop posting videos in the wrong section and under false titles, and yes i was harsh. Since then you have made two videos about me questioning my sexuality and in one incident saying I had an "inexperienced girl friend" ? I think your bang out of order and have far too much time on your hands.

Firstly it was 'inexperienced wife' that was referred to in the video. I'm surprised you missed that being a top 'Movie Critic'.Your not married so your in the clear. Its not you, get over yourself.

You started all this nonsense, telling me where and where not to post my videos, and having a dig at my sense of humor. You have since told me to **** off on a number of occasions, called me a child and called me and Bluemaniac a ****.

I suggest you put me on your ignore list. I'm tempted to put you on mine, but i don't want to miss out on the entertainment.

Firstly it was 'inexperienced wife' that was referred to in the video. I'm surprised you missed that being a top 'Movie Critic'.Your not married so your in the clear. Its not you, get over yourself.

You started all this nonsense, telling me where and where not to post my videos, and having a dig at my sense of humor. You have since told me to **** off on a number of occasions, called me a child and called me and Bluemaniac a ****.

I suggest you put me on your ignore list. I'm tempted to put you on mine, but i don't want to miss out on the entertainment.

Yes, all the above is correct.

Can you drop the "movie critic" bullshit, i watched 2 films and posted what i thought on here, its just my opinion. Nobody complained and it was in the right section.

Im not going to argue what you have said, your just not worth the time.

You can find my next movie review in the usual section, ill be posting that a little later on. :thumbs_up

More importantly can we just have a poll on how long it takes before Jordan or someone that knows her 'accidentally' slips up and names the 'celebrity'. Wouldnt be surprised to find out she had a realtionship with the accused at some point either. Should sell her next book nicel i reckon!

More importantly can we just have a poll on how long it takes before Jordan or someone that knows her 'accidentally' slips up and names the 'celebrity'. Wouldnt be surprised to find out she had a realtionship with the accused at some point either. Should sell her next book nicel i reckon!

That's assuming it actually happened.

The timing of it coming out at the same time her media profile being at the lowest it has possibly ever been just seems a bit fishy.

Last edited:
i bet john leslie is sweating

You bet its right

Can you drop the "movie critic" bullshit, i watched 2 films and posted what i thought on here, its just my opinion. Nobody complained and it was in the right section.

Some actually questioned the need for another movie review thread. Scarbys is the main thread, and i will continue to look on that one. Its quality

Im not going to argue what you have said, your just not worth the time.

It's took you long enough

You can find my next movie review in the usual section, ill be posting that a little later on. :thumbs_up

I also have a new movie coming out,which can be found on my main site, and people will be notified shortly:icon_cool

Would you two either get a room or just ignore each other. It is getting embarassing! You are fully grown men and you are arguing like school girls.

Would you two either get a room or just ignore each other. It is getting embarassing! You are fully grown men and you are arguing like school girls.

It's just a ruse for me to plug my videos, now they are in General chat.

Kingy is using it to get his Post count up.

Maybe it was that Scottish bloke that was shagging the Nurse?

I love rumour me.

I share other people's hatred of Ms. Price absolute scumbag she is, profiting out of stupid people the way she does.

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

It's just a ruse for me to plug my videos, now they are in General chat.

Kingy is using it to get his Post count up.

To constantly follow every post Kingy does? Are you really bothered about your videos that much?

You are like TBs Michael Moore, the first video was entertaining but now everyone wishes he would stop making them and pi55 off.

I love rumour me.

I share other people's hatred of Ms. Price absolute scumbag she is, profiting out of stupid people the way she does.

Hypocrite, you would **** her in a heartbeat. Like most on here :icon_wink

I love rumour me.

You mean

i bet john leslie is sweating

Apparently when he fills in his tax returns he puts his job title as "Celebrity Rapist"

That's assuming it actually happened.

The timing of it coming out at the same time her media profile being at the lowest it has possibly ever been just seems a bit fishy.

Im sure this story has been out before and the "celeb" was previously named.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46