Kasabian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Leicester's Bright new hope. Go out and buy the single 'Club Foot' if you like Stone Roses, Happy Monday's, Primal Scream and Oasis.

Touch of class!

Are you going Glasto dunc?

Nah, dadrock and opera aren't my bag really. The Disco tent looks interesting though! :wink:

They played the Half Time Orange right after the Pompey game. Class band, looking forward to the album, and big City fans too

Dunc said:
www.kasabian.co.uk

No dates yet near leeds

There will be, have they got a manager?

QUALITY!!!! Just listening to a few songs now some cracking tunes!!

pipes said:
Babylon said:
QUALITY!!!! Just listening to a few songs now some cracking tunes!!

:?

Cluub foot and lsf are good songs!!!! Jesus LSF is song of the week on radio one this week!!!! and club foot reched the top twenty with NO air play!!! Can't be bad... :!:

The songs I've heard are very good to be fair, and they are mad keen Leicester fans so buy the album in September and one day they might have enough money to help buy some young players and keep us all happy.

Think Long Term!

They can't be that bad if they support leicester then, but, although i haven't heard much of them, they seriously were not that great live.

Good to see the Club making a bit of a fuss of them. Going to see them at Leicester Uni on 11th Sept - saw them at Summer Sundae and they were quality.

Blaby lads apparantly. LSF stands for Lost Souls Forever. Leicester's finest band since Cornershop and Shawoddywoddy

Top lads. I now Chris "Karloff", Tom and Serge and used to knock about with them. They have worked hard and deserve to be where they are.

Dunc said:
saw them at Summer Sundae and they were quality.

I saw them there too, top band methinks. If you like Kasabian then you should check out The Space Monkeys, similar vibe.

The space monkey's!?

Weren't they big in the 80's with ''Diggin' your Scene''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757