Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes shit

Last 6 games - Iheanacho v Vardy:

Shots: 21 v 9
Shots in the box: 14 v 6
Big chances: 7 v 3
xG: 3.3 v 1.3

Look at the attitude of Kelechi next to these childish buffoons who may have cost us a chance at champions league football.

Nacho.

He is different in many ways from a lot of them.
He signs a new contract after some good work and he keeps on scoring even after he's signed!

I hope one day that I can revise completely my opinion of him. And I hope that day is soon.

One thing that I can acknowledge right now is that he has plugged away, always seemingly without grudge or malice. He definitely has my respect for the way he has conducted himself. I think I can believe what BR says of him on the training ground; always giving his all, always with a good attitude.

Given what we just seen from others, that's something not to be taken for granted.

He has to take a lot of blame for their third goal though.

It was an awful touch but we should never be in a situation where we are trying to play it out from the back but one of our strikers has to come half way back in our own half to receive the ball - it's ridiculous our apparent 100% must play out from the back at all times.

He was shite in the first half.

Vardy was shite first and second half though.

1 goal from 18 (14 in the league) is horrific.
Yep, sadly he is not the Vardy we know at the minute.

We need to keep faith in Vardy, he will turn it around I’m certain.

Just checking Iheanacho's stats.

He has now scored 30 PL goals in 4,912 minutes. That's a goal every 164 minutes. He's just 3 minutes short of the most minutes he's played in a PL season. He appears to be maturing into a very useful player for us. With Iheanacho, I think it's best to ignore the weird moments and focus on the big picture.

For comparison, Vardy has a goal every 169 minutes. Of course, he's played and scored a lot more - 116 PL goals in 19,597 minutes. But Vardy has 24 penalties in that total whereas Iheanacho has never scored a PL penalty. Taking penalties away, Vardy has a goal every 213 mins. That is a notable difference.

Vardy is better on shooting accuracy (% of shots on target) - 49% against 41%. But Iheanacho is catching him up.

Thursday was typical Iheanacho in some respects. He missed a couple of really good chances but scored and did well overall. If he can be more clinical in front of goal, he will be a real player.

Just checking Iheanacho's stats.

He has now scored 30 PL goals in 4,912 minutes. That's a goal every 164 minutes. He's just 3 minutes short of the most minutes he's played in a PL season. He appears to be maturing into a very useful player for us. With Iheanacho, I think it's best to ignore the weird moments and focus on the big picture.

For comparison, Vardy has a goal every 169 minutes. Of course, he's played and scored a lot more - 116 PL goals in 19,597 minutes. But Vardy has 24 penalties in that total whereas Iheanacho has never scored a PL penalty. Taking penalties away, Vardy has a goal every 213 mins. That is a notable difference.

Vardy is better on shooting accuracy (% of shots on target) - 49% against 41%. But Iheanacho is catching him up.

Thursday was typical Iheanacho in some respects. He missed a couple of really good chances but scored and did well overall. If he can be more clinical in front of goal, he will be a real player.
A mate and I think that Kelechi is a bit of an enigma. He is one of those strikers that is superb at being in the right place and putting the ball in the net, but appears to be comparatively a bit shit at all the other parts of football.
his passing at times is atrocious.

Seems to me that he’s doing things that he never used to. His movement and positioning seems smarter, as is his decision-making in front of goal. I wonder how much of it he’s picking up just from being around Vardy.

Seems to me that he’s doing things that he never used to. His movement and positioning seems smarter, as is his decision-making in front of goal. I wonder how much of it he’s picking up just from being around Vardy.

I think a lot of it is to do with not being the main man up front alone. His goal the other night was easier for him as most would expect Vardy to shoot. Been plenty occasions where Barnes had half the pitch to himself earlier on in the season while 4 were marking Vardy. That and confidence, bless him.

This is just crazy. A goal or two on Friday and surely he’s in with a shout for back to back PL player of the month

A3DB4656-53CE-4AF4-8E82-618E9DCCA949.jpeg

According to Garth Crooks he’s a no 10...

Attachments

• C0B42142-73E8-4493-8BCE-EDDDB6115D3B.jpeg
    C0B42142-73E8-4493-8BCE-EDDDB6115D3B.jpeg
    792.8 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673