Khun Vichai’s Funeral

SJN-Fox

Takes place tomorrow and will be attended by City players and staff. I’m not sure what time it starts but perhaps it would be an opportunity to take 5 minutes out of your day for quiet reflection and to remember and give thanks for all that this great but humble man has done for the club and the wider community. RIP boss. Always in our hearts.

Graz

Good to see the players there.

Id love to see a big tribute from the fans in either the last game of this season or the first game of next. Show our appreciation for all Vichai has done for us.

And of course I hope there's an annual tribute on his birthday or the anniversary of his death - his birthday seems more fitting to what we know of his character.

Lako42

Good to see the players there.

Id love to see a big tribute from the fans in either the last game of this season or the first game of next. Show our appreciation for all Vichai has done for us.

And of course I hope there's an annual tribute on his birthday or the anniversary of his death - his birthday seems more fitting to what we know of his character.

As long as it doesn't block anyone's view of the players running out, that'd be horrific.

SJN-Fox

BR speaking at today's press conference...

BBC Leicester Sport ‏Verified account @BBCRLSport 1 minute ago
More
Rodgers spoke about Khun Vichai's cremation last week: "It was an emotional, but inspirational time. The service made you understand, even more, about Kuhn Vichai and the man he was. I feel as a manager I’ve missed out being with a man with such values, wisdom and knowledge.
More

Rodgers, speaking about Khun Vichai's cremation: "It’s important now, in terms of his legacy, to take the values we have, impose them, and use it as a symbol to grow and develop. Khun Top and the family were amazing in how they dealt with everything, it was very inspiring.

LCFC Twitter

1. Sam Inkersole, West Ham United writer for https://t.co/b2QnQSsgGN, gives the lowdown on Manuel Pellegrini’s Hammers ahead of #WhuLei 🕵

2. Join Foxes legends Steve Walsh and Matt Elliott on LCFC Radio for full #WhuLei build-up and coverage 📻

3. "They. Gave. It. Everything." 🦊 #OnThisDay two years ago, the Foxes exited the UEFA Champions League... https://t.co/YMZK5DFDFt

4. "We're trying to create something." 🔵 #WhuLei

5. Truly remarkable people who make Leicestershire a better place will be recognised with the inaugural Vichai Srivadd… https://t.co/DupKLkeSSs

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  85
Manchester City 33  83
Tottenham  33  67
Arsenal 33  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 33  64
Leicester 34  47
Wolves 33  47
Everton 34  46
10 Watford 33  46