Kibworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gwilliam

I have just finished watching the "Story Of England" TV series on the history of Kibworth which I found very interesting and am part way through the book by Michael Wood.

Since I do not know the village at all I would be interested in the reaction of anyone who lives there to the series.

Seems to be full of twats. I reckon the Romans razed it to the ground, salted the earth and put a gypsy curse on it - which is only now bearing fruit. Probably because it took 2 millennia for the inhabitants to realise that they just so needed a BMW X3 because the A6 gets a light dusting of snow once a year.

Seems to be full of twats. I reckon the Romans razed it to the ground, salted the earth and put a gypsy curse on it - which is only now bearing fruit. Probably because it took 2 millennia for the inhabitants to realise that they just so needed a BMW X3 because the A6 gets a light dusting of snow once a year.

:081::081::038:

I don't know Kibworth at all. You seem to know it very well. Do you live there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11