Kilmarnock game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh said:
3-1 so far, Connolly, Dublin and Williams

Thats brilliant.... IMO our three best and most exciting players on the scoresheet. Ohhhhhh the football bug is coming back!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Finished 3-2, Connolly 2 and Williams 1 (sorry, no Dublin :oops: )

Squad was: Walker, Makin, Wilcox, Williams, Keown (c) (Stewart 46), Heath, Canero (Gemmill 72), Nalis, Dublin (Morris 46), Connolly (Benjamin 72), Scowcroft (Gillespie 85)

Kilmarnock 2-3 Leicester City

2 goals from Connolly and Williams got the other from a Connolly cross.

City: Walker, Makin, Wilcox, Williams, Keown (capt) (Stewart 46), Heath, Canero (Gemmill 72), Nalis, Dublin (Morris 46), Connolly (Benjamin 72), Scowcroft (Gillespie 85)

pleased about winning, but it's a shame to concede 2 goals after all those clean sheets don't you think?

Hello there

Was at the game tonight, me being a Killie fan an all. Good victory for you boys tonight, still a bit short of match fitness, as Kilmarnock created more and more as the game progressed in the second half and were unfortunate to lose the game in the end.

Big plusses tonight for you guys: big Dublin(he'll do a great job this season), Connelly(excellent) and Williams.

On the negative side, that Benjamin is shite.

Best of luck for the coming season, although I think we'll need more than you boys.

Cheers for that mate, its nice to hear someone wishing luck to Leicester rather that putting them down all the time.
Did Canero get a decent reception??

Nice to hear Connolly and Dublin doin well.

Chris_Unwin said:
Cheers for that mate, its nice to hear someone wishing luck to Leicester rather that putting them down all the time.

Aye, well, last year, with all the shit you fowks had to deal with...and the way your boys went on the park and SHOWED WHAT IT MEANT TO PULL ON THAT JERSEY, certainly absolute cretit to the boys who performed that task, but the biggest respect to a support that has given the team that belief. It would have been too easy to do a woe is me Leeds thing, or easier for the players at least, so give yer man Adams kudos for enforcing that attitude.

The coming season? With that attitude, and big Dion with Connelly, I can't see any reason why you won't get back there.
Came up to Jockland, don't matter what you say about the fitba up here, NOBODY comes up and wins all their games here pre-season. Nobody has the desire that early on. Until you boys. Congrats.

Caneros reception? Obviously, any time he went to ground (regardless of legitimacy) he was a "divin wee bastard, ye werne like that wi us. ****in Killie reject". But the true colours shone through when the guy got a standing ovation from the (sadly small 2-3,000) crowd when substituted. Give the wee man time, pacy wee chap, good at making a forceful run forward.

Better than that barstard Gemmill, oneyway.

Well pleased with the win last night. Okay so we conceded 2 goals but we won and scored more.

A pleasing tour its just a shame we lost to Barnsley.

My confidence of our chances has lifted ten fold since the signing of Connolly. I am so pleased MA stuck his balls on the line and blew the majority of his budget on him. Lets hope he continues to repay MA faith.

Does anyone know why Tiatto and Dabizas are not featuring??

When is Makin going to sign??

Is Keown going to be first choice??

Is Canero playing these friendlies at RB or RW??

And when will MA tell GEmmill he isnt good enough :wink: ?

Answers??

CraiGuevara said:
Chris_Unwin said:

Aye, well, last year, with all the shit you fowks had to deal with...and the way your boys went on the park and SHOWED WHAT IT MEANT TO PULL ON THAT JERSEY, certainly absolute cretit to the boys who performed that task, but the biggest respect to a support that has given the team that belief. It would have been too easy to do a woe is me Leeds thing, or easier for the players at least, so give yer man Adams kudos for enforcing that attitude.

The coming season? With that attitude, and big Dion with Connelly, I can't see any reason why you won't get back there.
Came up to Jockland, don't matter what you say about the fitba up here, NOBODY comes up and wins all their games here pre-season. Nobody has the desire that early on. Until you boys. Congrats.

Caneros reception? Obviously, any time he went to ground (regardless of legitimacy) he was a "divin wee bastard, ye werne like that wi us. **** Killie reject". But the true colours shone through when the guy got a standing ovation from the (sadly small 2-3,000) crowd when substituted. Give the wee man time, pacy wee chap, good at making a forceful run forward.

Better than that barstard Gemmill, oneyway.

thats worst impression of a jock ive ever seen craig :roll:

Have to agree with the Killie fan, benjamin was shite, I've seen the clock tower move faster, maybe we could do a swap, we all know that the tower is a sewer cover. Overall after a slow start, and giving away a very sloppy goal we played quite well. The second half we'ed better forget, Jordon as a central defender? some promising signs though, certaily Keown was barking out orders when he was on. :)

Southern Fox said:
Does anyone know why Tiatto and Dabizas are not featuring??
It was said on the St Johnstone website that Tiatto was injured, but nothing has been said on the OS about that. Dabizas only came back to the club on Monday so he didn't have time to go to Scotland.
Southern Fox said:
When is Makin going to sign??
Micky said soonish, Mace and Davies were on holiday at the time he said it which is why it is taking a bit longer.
Southern Fox said:
Is Keown going to be first choice??
Keown said in the Mercury that he was just going to be 'phased in' to the squad, so I'd say Dabizas and Heath will be the centre-back pairing vs West Ham :wink:

Hi Guys, its the REAL Killie Fan here, I thought it was a good game for both sides to use players that should feature next season. Pedro got a good standing ovation when he went off and sadly I have to agree with other posts bout benjamin, utter shite. Also the better team won, but what do you think of wee ruby murray?

Anyways I'll keep watching you guys on sky and next time any of you come up here and stay in our lush hotel, let a few of us Killie fans know and we'll hook up for a few swallies.

All the best for next season and your immenent return to the top flight of English fitba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757