La Manga !

Status
Not open for further replies.
good good, has the damage already been done? Not sure how long it will be till we shake off the acusations

Sorry Craig, have just noticed your earlier post on this subject, did`nt realise by the heading what it was, forgive me !

I adopted this screen name specifically because I knew this was all a set-up from the first moment. It was so unlikely (Paul Dickov???) that it was laughable, if it wasn't so tragic for the players, their families, and the club and its future.
People, some men as well as women, are raped in the UK in their hundreds every week. Very few rapes are reported. Of those that are, very few get to trial. Of those that get to trial, less than 10% end in conviction. And this is less than 10% of those the CPS is sure about, or they wouldn't have taken it to trial.
Every time some stupid manipulative cow shouts rape when she wasn't, these hundreds of genuine rape victims have even less chance of putting some perverted violent slimeball behind bars.
These women did all rape victims a disservice.
They shame the human race.
They are filth.
I hope that Karma gets them where it hurts.
And apart from that - malicious UK tabloid press...egg...face - rearrange to make a well known phrase.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I hope that the players get thier bail money back and can then go on to prosecute these so called women. I know the players don't necessarily need it but its the principle of the matter. They should be sent to spain for trial, bet they get away with it though.

Lboro fox said:
I hope that the players get thier bail money back and can then go on to prosecute these so called women. I know the players don't necessarily need it but its the principle of the matter. They should be sent to spain for trial, bet they get away with it though.

I hope the players show some respect to the club, and 1-stay with us next season DICKOV!! 2- Put in lots more effort GILLESPIE!!

If Dicokv was to leave I would be extremly pissed off about it! He would not leave the club on a high note like Muzz did, and I would not welcome him back to the Walkers! But at this time hes a Leicester player - and I couldn't be happier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757