Ladies' British Open Amateur Stroke Play Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Hi Jeff

Have you yet had time to consider whether you will be opening a vbook on this competition which is being held down here in Sandwich the week after next?

bocadillo said:
Hi Jeff

Have you yet had time to consider whether you will be opening a vbook on this competition which is being held down here in Sandwich the week after next?
is there anywhere that i can watch this open amateur women stroking each other?:102:

Does anybody know when the Hill Cheese Rolling Chase event is taking place. We should run vBookie on this without question

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
is there anywhere that i can watch this open amateur women stroking each other?:102:

Prince's Golf Club, Sandwich. I might just take the dogs for a walk over that was to check up on their technique.

Jeff said:
I'm a big fan of Ladies' stroke play, didn't realise it was a sport though :icon_conf

Oh yes - and even though they are amateurs, I understand that they do it very professionally.

Melton Fox said:
Does anybody know when the Hill Cheese Rolling Chase event is taking place. We should run vBookie on this without question
missed it this year I believe

fcukcov said:
missed it this year I believe

Last Monday in May - must put it in my diary, so I can avoid Gloucestershire on that day. They're all bloody idiots. Six ambulances on site and they still have to delay some races because all them are still involved in taking injured parties from the previous race to the local hospitals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58