Lancashire v Somerset - Twenty20 quarter-final

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Odds from #####

Last edited by a moderator:
Pissing down - match postponed - will now be played tomorrow evening.

Book reopened.

cricinfo said:
Somerset beat Lancashire 5-1 in a bowl-out to secure their place in Twenty20 finals day after three days of rain at Old Trafford forced the quarter-final to be decided in the indoor school.

The ECB had granted a second reserve day to try and get a proper game completed, but further rain on Thursday meant the players were forced to settle for cricket's version of the penalty shoot-out.

Alfonso Thomas hit the stumps with both his attempts at an unguarded set of stumps, while Lancashire only had one successful strike from Steven Cheetham and the final bowlers from either side were not needed.

All bets void, as per ##### rules - stakes refunded.

All bets void, as per ##### rules - stakes refunded.

Boc, you are the bearer of bad news. I had a tiny bet on Somerset on Betfair and didn't realise that was the case - lo and behold they have voided too :icon_roll

Boc, you are the bearer of bad news. I had a tiny bet on Somerset on Betfair and didn't realise that was the case - lo and behold they have voided too :icon_roll

I checked it this morning.

"In matches affected by adverse weather bets will be governed by the official competition rules with the following exception: if a match is decided on either a bowl out or the toss of a coin then all bets will be void."

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35