lara retires

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

he will miss the windies tour of england and has retired from all forms of the game.

he will miss the windies tour of england and has retired from all forms of the game.
Yeah, I read this earlier.

An all time great :038:

I met him once in Smiths in Nottingham, great guy

bubbles hefner.:icon_wink :icon_lol:
:icon_lol: He was doing a book signing later that day. I just happened to go in about 3 hours earlier and he was in there just making sure he knew where it was.

:icon_lol: He was doing a book signing later that day. I just happened to go in about 3 hours earlier and he was in there just making sure he knew where it was.

WH Smiths Nottignham, he really was doing all the top places.:icon_lol:

Windies were playing at T Bridge

I'm going to see England Vs W Indies one dayer at Trent Bridge in a month or two, shame he has retired, I never got to see him play live.

Last edited:
I'm going to see England Vs W Indies one dayer at Trent Bridge in a month or two, shame he has retired, I never got to see him play live.

i bet you dont get to see him play dead either, unless he is playing a practical joke maybe.

Met him in Barbados in a bar - loved himself to death, but did buy me a drink

bubbles hefner.:icon_wink :icon_lol:
I asked him about his taste in music, he said "I used to love Status Quo, but I met one of the ****ers in a bar in Barbados once, he was stuck right up his own arse that prick was, never liked 'em since. And he was fatter and older than I expected him to be"

Don't know why he felt the need to tell me TBH, but he made me smile

Last edited:
I asked him about his taste in music, he said "I used to love Status Quo, but I met one of the ****ers in a bar in Barbados once, he was stuck right up his own arse that prick was, never liked 'em since. And he was fatter and older than I expected him to be"

Don't know why he felt the need to tell me TBH, but he made me smile

Did he mention that he had to buy the fat fecker a drink just to get rid of him

Did he mention that he had to buy the fat fecker a drink just to get rid of him
Yes, something along those lines, reckons he kept complaining about a bad back and how a Campari might just about hit the spot.

Yes, something along those lines, reckons he kept complaining about a bad back and how a Campari might just about hit the spot.

It was a Red Stripe actually - and I moved to get away from the boring fecker

I think it was when the guy from quo said, "roll over lay down." that lara had really had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00