Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Webbo

I post from several machines and one them displays a different frontpage to the one I see on a regular basis. This one had several tables rather than the single table. Ive tried friggin about with the setting in my profile but cant seem to get it. IMO it was much better

ScarboroughFox said:
Webby on that new page! i have one concern not that i dont like it but their should be a way of logging in on it! rather than a long way round!

Good point, I'll change is ASAP. I use the automatic log in feature so I didn't even think about it.

webmaster said:
ScarboroughFox said:
Webby on that new page! i have one concern not that i dont like it but their should be a way of logging in on it! rather than a long way round!

Good point, I'll change is ASAP. I use the automatic log in feature so I didn't even think about it.

Cheers Webby! it is a good point isnt it..what would you do without me!

webbo every now again i get older posts instead of the current ones i tried logging in and out but no joy the only way round it is to actually post a reply then i can view up to date posts ? strange but true

Webbo with the new front page is it possible to change the colours of the links to show when there has been a new post? On the old one all the forums containing new posts went orange.

lazzer said:
webbo every now again i get older posts instead of the current ones i tried logging in and out but no joy the only way round it is to actually post a reply then i can view up to date posts ? strange but true

Maybe your PC or ISP is cacheing the page. Try ctrl-F5 to refresh the page and see if that helps.

i have tried the refresh button to no avail ctrl and 5 just highlights everything but does not refresh

lazzer said:
i have tried the refresh button to no avail ctrl and 5 just highlights everything but does not refresh

You need a full refresh not from the cache. Try webbo's method, failing that delete the cookie and then log in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566