Lazzer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he tossing and turning and hogging the quilt?

how strange i watched hide and seek last night and look at the time this thread was started.

This thread's really starting to take off now, it could be an all time classic.

No ****er will dare come on here after midnight now incase BG is about spying on them

I was chatting to a friend in America at about that time, on the net. I wish I'd known this was the place to be.

This is why I'm glad we don't have a chat room on this forum. Those of us that were in bed would have to miss out on stuff like this.

Sorry BG i missed this. I was awakened by the slamming of car doors belonging to the collection of pimped up clios that parked in my street last night who all happily attended a soiree at nextdoors .
I didnt notice you logged on as I was viewing via my phone.
Did you get someone to talk to in the end ? It must of been one of those nights i recieved a pm a 01.25 :icon_eek::icon_lol:

Sorry BG i missed this. I was awakened by the slamming of car doors belonging to the collection of pimped up clios that parked in my street last night who all happily attended a soiree at nextdoors .
I didnt notice you logged on as I was viewing via my phone.
Did you get someone to talk to in the end ? It must of been one of those nights i recieved a pm a 01.25 :icon_eek::icon_lol:

You didn't reply though.

You didn't reply though.

papasgotabrandnewcatjc5.jpg

I was just concerned about Lazzer being up so late at night.

I sleep very little, about 2 - 3 hours a night, thats why I was around then. Hey WTF am I explaining this to you lot for?.....:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46