LCFC Players at The Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hen Thatcher

Chicky Sappleton

kmft looool

Alan Squawk.

Tbh I find it a bit disappointing that we have no players in the England squad for the Euros.

Earlier in the season, it looked like Maddison, Barnes and Justin could all have a good claim for a place.

Obviously injuries have scuppered that, but over the past few seasons with those players plus Vardy, Maguire, Chilwell having been regulars in squads then you'd probably have expected us to at least have one in there.

I care less and less about the England team I find, but having a Leicester player or two in the squad this summer would've helped.

Hopefully after we crash out in the round of 16 this year Southgate will be sacked, and next year our English players will be back from injury and in the world cup squad.

Hopefully after we crash out in the round of 16 this year Southgate will be sacked, and next year our English players will be back from injury and in the world cup squad.

Oh God yes please

Out in the group stage, having been humiliated by Scotland

They can’t keep the big nosed twat after that, surely

Tbh I find it a bit disappointing that we have no players in the England squad for the Euros.

Earlier in the season, it looked like Maddison, Barnes and Justin could all have a good claim for a place.

Obviously injuries have scuppered that, but over the past few seasons with those players plus Vardy, Maguire, Chilwell having been regulars in squads then you'd probably have expected us to at least have one in there.

I care less and less about the England team I find, but having a Leicester player or two in the squad this summer would've helped.
You’ve listed three players you’d expect to be in. Two are injured as you’ve identified. One is in a position that apparently England have 48 players capable of playing and I think Mount is Gareth Southgate’s absolute favourite human being for some reason. Madders had no chance.

I’m enjoying that even with the Euros coming, we still don’t have a thread for it in “football”. This is presumably we’ve all seen the future and we know Southgate’s shower of shit won’t get far at all.

Turkey are 60/1 to win the Euros. Good odds. They're my each way pick.

They have talented players, they are young, not overworked, and have a real togetherness. I reckon many of the fancied sides will underachieve due to sheer knackeredness.

Stranger things have happened.
Thats my bet too.

Just remember if they lose the opener against Italy to back them again at what will be massive odds. The format & state of the group mean that losing the first game isn't a disaster. The majority of casual football punters are however the biggest bunch of mugs on the planet & won't work that out. The exchange odds in particular should be massive.
If they reach the last 8 i'll be laying off half the bet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757