• tatt.jpg
    tatt.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
it can be saved...:)

Bet that was a birthday present eh?

Classic mistake though......:081:

Brilliant

Even without the mistake its quite appropriate to have something about smiling on the wrist :icon_wink

could have been worse

"wen u r :) ing"

Surely any responsible tattooist would have pointed out the error before starting.....

But that presumes that the tattooist had seen the error. I don't think there's a spelling test to become a tattooist.

An uncle of mine had psalm 23 tattooed on his chest (the one about walking through the valley of death blahdeebladeebla) it's got several spelling mistakes and actually misses out a word completely, so it doesn't make any sense even if you ignore the spelling mistakes!
****ing dope

I've seen some better ones which are written in Chinese text. Some of the best have been "Rice" "International School of Business Management" and "Bastard"......I do hope they were meant to be something else anyway! Should never trust someone to write something on your body

He's German, so you wouldn't expect him to spell it properly. I'm surprised he has the time to do tattoos, it must be a full time job covering up the crimes of his church.

Why would they bother doing that now? People still follow the cult already knowing what has gone on previously

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46