League Cup 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown Fox

Didn't appear to be a thread this season for the Carabao Cup as it's called, so as the competition now gets interesting I thought I'd start one.

Teams in the hat so far
Blackpool
Bournemouth
Burton Albion
Crystal Palace
Derby County
Fulham
Leicester City
Man City
Middlesbrough
Norwich City

With either Chelsea or Liverpool going out tomorrow and ManYu crashing out tonight there's every chance of the possibility that a team other than the top 6 could progress to the latter stages. Watford beating Spurs again would increase those chances.

City hopefully can avoid the remaining top teams in Saturdays draw.

The Round Four draw of the 2018/19 Carabao Cup will take place on Saturday 29 September, live on Quest TV's EFL highlights show.

The draw numbers for the Round Four draw are as follows;View attachment 14366

Pulling the balls out will be 2 Rachels Riley and Yankey

https://goo.gl/images/rnKY3z

It's almost like they are actively trying to devalue the competition.

I can only assume it's an official job role.

It's almost like they are actively trying to devalue the competition.

I can only assume it's an official job role.

They are the broadcaster who holds the rights for the highlights so it's logical they are the ones showing it - plus imo it's great they're broadcasting it on there rather than chucking it behind a pay wall of Sky or suchlike.

Typical snobbery shown on here though from the majority as it is exactly the same format, presenters and most likely production crew that did it for C5 last season, just shown on Quest instead which is probably one of the more popular freeview channels outside of the main 5.

Not specifically you Lako but there have been a few comments like yours and I'm not sure what more people would want. Stick it on Sky Box Office or have the Queen do it??

As long as it is on a free to air TV channel and not stuck behind a pay wall like pretty much every other sporting event nowadays, that's got to be a good thing.

Even whacking it on Babestation would be better than having it on Sky!!

You make a fair point, but it’s alao reasonable to point out that the highlights program looks extremely cheaply produced and cuts no end of corners (some penalties from a shootout for example) that would not happen on the bbc, itv or probably even c5. I don’t know anything about the channel otherwise, I thought they just broadcast old gameshows, but this coverage doesn’t make me want to stick around to find out

They are the broadcaster who holds the rights for the highlights so it's logical they are the ones showing it - plus imo it's great they're broadcasting it on there rather than chucking it behind a pay wall of Sky or suchlike.

Typical snobbery shown on here though from the majority as it is exactly the same format, presenters and most likely production crew that did it for C5 last season, just shown on Quest instead which is probably one of the more popular freeview channels outside of the main 5.

Not specifically you Lako but there have been a few comments like yours and I'm not sure what more people would want. Stick it on Sky Box Office or have the Queen do it??

As long as it is on a free to air TV channel and not stuck behind a pay wall like pretty much every other sporting event nowadays, that's got to be a good thing.

Even whacking it on Babestation would be better than having it on Sky!!

For the amount of money she gets I'd like it presented by the Queen on Babestation.

For the amount of money she gets I'd like to see the Queen whacking it on Babestation.

Everyone to his own, I suppose.

I don't even know where to watch it, I'd never even of heard of it.

Shows how much the competition is worth when a station like this bids the most

Hope BN’s watching the Caraboa cup final. A classic game of low-octane tippy tappy football between two of the Premier League’s best with barely a shot to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757