Lee Bullock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

Bluebirds face fight for Bullock

Cardiff City face stiff competition for the signing of York City youngster Lee Bullock with a number of clubs expressing an interest in him.
The Bluebirds are keen on signing the midfielder on a permanent basis following an impressive loan spell at Ninian Park.

Bullock joined Cardiff on loan in March with a view to a permanent switch at the end of the season and The Bluebirds remain favourites to land him.

York are resigned to losing Bullock and have circulated his name to all clubs in the Football League.

The likes of Leeds United, Leicester City, Ipswich Town, Sheffield United and Division Two duo Sheffield Wednesday and Stockport County have made enquiries for Bullock and the player's agent Garry Thornburn admitted he will consider his options.

"We have had a number of enquiries from a lot of clubs for Lee," Thornburn told skysports.com.

"Lee will sit down in the next few days and look at his options before deciding where to go."

Have it

Oh. Its Lee Bullock, dunno him. I thought it was Martin Bullock for a second. I aint got a clue why must just got the names mixed up

Petrescu said:
Oh. Its Lee Bullock, dunno him. I thought it was Martin Bullock for a second.

I'm glad it's not Martin Bullock, doesn't he play for Blackpool?

Malf said:
Petrescu said:

Yeh, and he was great in the Cup Final and is actually a proper winger. He wouldnt fit in our team though so maybe thats a good thing :shock:

Petrescu said:
Malf said:
Petrescu said:

Yeh, and he was great in the Cup Final and is actually a proper winger. He wouldnt fit in our team though so maybe thats a good thing :shock:

I think he's about 33 though. Lee Bullock is 23, he was on loan at Cardiff last season and scored 3 goals in 6 games.

28/29 i think. Lee Bullock sounds impressive by the stats but are we seriously going to put up an effort to sign someone of that age? :?

3 goals in 4 starts!! Even better, we need a goalscoring midfielder. Cardiff can nob off, we'll have him for £75,000

Here we go, the whole rebuilding of the squad starts here. Good thinking to MA trying to sign a young lad! Top Notch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757