Post Match Leeds 1 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
second in the league with half the team missing

Thomas, Fofana and Justin superb at the back for 3 players so young, when Under and Maddison get into the team and we have players for a back 4 again our attack could be something special

Fantastic!

Our first half performance was great. Lovely football.

Leeds came out more aggressively closing down in 2nd half to remind us the game wasn't won yet.

But great game management and subs from Rodgers yet again. His squad and game management through this busy spell, with so many injuries and games, has been brilliant. His subs are making so much more impact than last year - probably because he has better attacking options available than after the restart.

Lovely stuff

4-1 win away to Leeds is very impressive.

Been working 18 hour days. Just managed to catch the Arsenal match 2nd half and this whole match.

Wow. So impressed with how these injuries and this schedule have been handled. Unbelievable.

We can pass and move now really well. Really learned how to play football. Mixed it up with possession and counter attack.

Our entire squad have come together. Mendy looks like a world beater, Tielemans unreal, Vardy is like a fine wine, Fuchs has been brilliant, Thomas plays with confidence, Under 2 assists in 2 sub appearances, Fofana incredible, Madders has been great, Praet is a top midfielder. Wow. We actually have a much better squad than i thought.

Under puts Gray to shame...and Perez.

Back to work again with a bloody smile on my face!

Don't you just love it when history takes another battering.

****ing excellent

Wonderful first half

Then a very wobbly twenty minutes, but the subs genuinely transformed the second half - Madison in particular was bloody brilliant

So many good performances, it was a pleasure to watch

Whole of Sky is crying, but we’re ****ing flying - beat shitty Wolves and we go top

Up your ****ing crunge

When you go to the mighty Leeds United, with all of those household names and score four goals.... well I’m just speechless.

And Bielsa. Wow. The genius, the man, the myth. El Loco I believe they call him. What he lacks in achievements he more than makes up for in squatting motionless at the side of the pitch for 45 minutes at a time.

Decent performance apart from the first half of the second half where we just decided to let them pile the pressure on us.

Decent subs from Brendan, although I think if we’d have started Maddison and Under we’d have killed the game at half time. Can’t complain at a 4-1 though, no matter how it came about.

Half the team out injured. Just back from a European match. Awful conditions.

Tremendous from every one of them.

Another highly rated side battered on their own pitch.

Special words for Thomas and Albrighton who worked their socks off.

Fofana leading the defence. Justin superb. Mendy was wonderful.

We are some side.

When you go to the mighty Leeds United, with all of those household names and score four goals.... well I’m just speechless.

And Bielsa. Wow. The genius, the man, the myth. El Loco I believe they call him. What he lacks in achievements he more than makes up for in squatting motionless at the side of the pitch for 45 minutes at a time.

I think that's more or less obligatory when you're 65 and stuck in Leeds on a rainy Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757