Leeds United - Tues 19th Oct - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off:

7.45pm

Tickets:

Tickets are currently on sale to STH and Members. General sale will start as of tomorrow (Fri 8th Oct).

Adults: £24.00
Seniors: £17.00
Under 16's: £12.00

Fox Travel:

Coaches will depart the stadium at 3.30pm.

Adult STH: £17.00
Concession STH: £15.00
Adult NON STH: £20.00
Concession NON STH: £18.00

Directions & Parking:

Approx 100 miles - 2 hours

M1 north to the junction with the M621, leave at J2 and the ground is more or less in front of you.

Various official car parks available around the ground.

Trains:

This journey is not possible by train with it being a night match.

Pubs:

The Drysalters pub is suggested on the Grounds Guide site. More info here: http://www.pub-explorer.com/thepubs/drysalterleeds.htm

If you can drive up to Meadowhall and prefer not to drive all the way to Leeds then you could get a cheap day return from there to Leeds costing £7-90. Get to Meadowhall for about 5 and you can catch the 17-24 that gets to Leeds for 18-18

If you can drive up to Meadowhall and prefer not to drive all the way to Leeds then you could get a cheap day return from there to Leeds costing £7-90. Get to Meadowhall for about 5 and you can catch the 17-24 that gets to Leeds for 18-18

Can you get back though? What time is the last train from Leeds.

As a matter of interest on the way there you can get a bit nearer the ground (just over mile away) by getting the train to Cottingley from Leeds but not sure there is a train back to connect with those times Jeff has mentioned.

Parking at Meadowhall Station (not Meadowhall Shops!) is fairly easy and at the time you are likely to park there should be places as workers would have come back from their trips and on their way home.

Last edited:
Not for Harbro. No reduced prices for his age group at Leeds so he'd have to pay the full adult price, making it more expensive than the home match.

But still not expensive in overall terms. Yes, Harbs would have to pay £4 more - but if I wanted to go, it would cost me £9 less than at the Walkers.

Leeds obviously have different priority for their discounts but in average terms there tickets are cheaper than ours.

But still not expensive in overall terms. Yes, Harbs would have to pay £4 more - but if I wanted to go, it would cost me £9 less than at the Walkers.

Leeds obviously have different priority for their discounts but in average terms there tickets are cheaper than ours.
There you go, Harbs. You might be paying more but it's cheaper for everyone else. Get your money out, son.

There you go, Harbs. You might be paying more but it's cheaper for everyone else. Get your money out, son.

'Tis true. Unfortunately for Harbs he's accustomed to the generous discounts for his age group at the Walkers. For me it's the opposite - reductions for Seniors are just a couple of quid a ticket, making prices for away games (reductions of 25%-50%) much more attractive in comparison.

Harbs should be hoping we don't get promoted to the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757