Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

This is what a Leeds fan on TFF reckons thier team will be, assuming Dubs, Matteo and Viduka leave.

So what do you reckon they will do?
Sink or Swim?

Carson

Kelly
Kilgallon
Radebe
Richardson

McPhail
Milner
Bakke
Johnson

Joachim
Ricketts

Personaly I don't think they'll be as bad as people are making out. IMO thier front 2 will do well together in this league.

play offs at least.
going to be tough division to get out of. :?

Scowcroft said:
Mid table probably.
Where will we finish then? That teams better than ours. Lets compare players..

Walker v Carson = Walker
Canero v Kelly = Kelly
Heath v KilGallon = Heath
Elliott/Dabizas v Radebe = Radebe
Tiatto v Richardson = Tiatto

Williams v McPhail = Williams
Stewart v Milner = Milner
Nalis v Bakke = Bakke
Scowcroft v Johnson = Johnson

Joachim v Morris = Joachim
Dublin/Benjamin (joke) v Ricketts = Ricketts (even though he's shit he was good in div1 last time)

LCFC 4 - 7 LEEDS

Milner might be going to Newcastle which is pretty good news. I think Leeds will find it harder then they thought. They havnt been in Division One before but we have and we know how to survive so they will struggle.

Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
Mid table probably.

Walker v Carson = Walker
Canero v Kelly = Kelly

Nalis v Bakke = Bakke

Dublin/Benjamin (joke) v Ricketts = Ricketts (even though he's shit he was good in div1 last time)

LCFC 4 - 7 LEEDS

Carson v Walker= Walker

Kelly v Canero= Canero
Kilgallon v Heath= Heath
Radebe V Dabizas= Dabizas
Richardson v Tiatto = Tiatto

McPhail v Williams= Williams
Milner v Nalis= Milner
Bakke v Morris= Bakke
Johnson v Stewart= Johnson

Joachim v Dublin= Dubln
Ricketts v Scowcroft= Scowcroft

Leicester 8-3 Leeds

Teeno said:
Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
Mid table probably.

Walker v Carson = Walker
Canero v Kelly = Kelly

Nalis v Bakke = Bakke

LCFC 4 - 7 LEEDS

Carson v Walker= Walker

Kelly v Canero= Canero
Kilgallon v Heath= Heath
Radebe V Dabizas= Dabizas
Richardson v Tiatto = Tiatto

McPhail v Williams= Williams
Milner v Nalis= Milner
Bakke v Morris= Bakke
Johnson v Stewart= Johnson

Joachim v Dublin= Dubln
Ricketts v Scowcroft= Scowcroft

Leicester 8-3 Leeds
Comedy at its best.

Talk about biased :roll: Joachim and Ricketts can run, it helps you know

Petrescu said:
Comedy at its best.

Talk about biased :roll: Joachim and Ricketts can run, it helps you know

Joachim was sold from this club because he wasn't good enough, and failed at premiership level. Ricketts is a poor mans Heskey.

Dublin is a proven premiership striker, and Scowcroft scored 10 goals in this division from right wing 2 seasons ago.

Dublin and Scowcroft can score, it help you know.

Teeno said:
Joachim was sold from this club because he wasn't good enough, and failed at premiership level. Ricketts is a poor mans Heskey.
So because we sold Joachim all them years ago he isnt good enough, now? I think he scored quite a few goals last season for Cov, enough to impress Leeds. Certainly scored more than our replacement for Dickov in Lee Morris :?
Ricketts is a poor player i agree, but that dont make him better than the poor trio Dublin, Benjamin & Scowcroft for a strikeforce :shock:

Dublin is a proven premiership striker
Yes but we're 5 years too late. If we cant afford him when he's good, then we move on from it. We dont try and go back in time and try and rediscover the good player he was. He'll be good for in defence but up front no thanks.

Can someone explain to me how leeds have made 8 signings so far with at least 3 more to come? Thier debts in the prem were bigger than ours in div1 last time round and have now been relegated. How can they possibly keep making signings? When we were relegated last time we struggled to get mckinlay and summerbee, most of the players signed will have fairly decent contracts as many of them are almost household names.

Whoever is in charge of thier purse strings must be a genious because we were being threatened with expulsion from the league if we went into administration by this time. The only reason i can see is that they owe so much money that the creditors are giving them time before piling on the pressure as they have much more to lose. The most anyone could have lost at city was around £5mill, maybe its different if its more like £20-30mill?

Lboro fox said:
Can someone explain to me how leeds have made 8 signings so far with at least 3 more to come? Thier debts in the prem were bigger than ours in div1 last time round and have now been relegated. How can they possibly keep making signings? When we were relegated last time we struggled to get mckinlay and summerbee, most of the players signed will have fairly decent contracts as many of them are almost household names.

Whoever is in charge of thier purse strings must be a genious because we were being threatened with expulsion from the league if we went into administration by this time. The only reason i can see is that they owe so much money that the creditors are giving them time before piling on the pressure as they have much more to lose. The most anyone could have lost at city was around £5mill, maybe its different if its more like £20-30mill?

it's cos they are getting rid of a lot of players on high wages so they are signing players on high wages in 1st division terms, but for leeds its cheap cos the average for one player could now be 15k where it was 35/40k before

Anonymous said:
Lboro fox said:

it's cos they are getting rid of a lot of players on high wages so they are signing players on high wages in 1st division terms, but for leeds its cheap cos the average for one player could now be 15k where it was 35/40k before

that was me, soz forgot to login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758