Post Match Leicester 0 Arsenal 2 EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. This is actually pretty momentous.

It may be a dull, forgettable shitfest to you lot but to me it's a night to go down in history.

In my 45 years as a City fan thats the first time I've actually forgotten we were playing. I'm only here because I got a Flashscore notification.

Says it all really. This competition needs to actually become the Football League Cup. As in no PL teams involved. Give a Championship side a shot at qualifying for the ****ing Euro Vauxhall Conference or whatever the **** it's called. & then get amused as even they play reserves in it as they can't be bothered either.

Utterly without value & no reason to exist. Like Katie Price or David Moyes.

A good run out for Maddison, the last game of Evans' ban served, and no chance we'll appear in Inter-Toto two. I don't know what people are complaining about

It's time we gave up on Iheanacho. He's been shit from day one despite so many people on here constantly saying that he will come good blah, blah, blah. It was pretty much as expected from the rest. Ndidi out is catastrophic for us. I don't care what people think they have seen in Mendy but he's not even close to being as able as Ndidi. He's far too messy and unpredictable for a start. We will struggle immensely without him.

Well. This is actually pretty momentous.

It may be a dull, forgettable shitfest to you lot but to me it's a night to go down in history.

In my 45 years as a City fan thats the first time I've actually forgotten we were playing. I'm only here because I got a Flashscore notification.

Says it all really. This competition needs to actually become the Football League Cup. As in no PL teams involved. Give a Championship side a shot at qualifying for the ****ing Euro Vauxhall Conference or whatever the **** it's called. & then get amused as even they play reserves in it as they can't be bothered either.

Utterly without value & no reason to exist. Like Katie Price or David Moyes.

Katie Price served a very useful role in my life in the late 90’s to be fair.

First time ever that I'm really not bothered about this. Europa League is way more important.

Just got in and I'm ****ing delighted.

Delighted I didn't watch that completely pointless and low quality game of football

And delighted we got knocked out at the earliest opportunity.

Gray was a complete and utter crock of shit.

He had the opportunity to either put himself in the shop window or put himself back into Brendons thoughts tonight and he had loads of the ball and cocked it up every time
Shooting wide/well over/slipping over/losing possession/running into blind corners /misplaced passes/crap shot

Gray the palindrome. 'Yarg' is the noise one makes when someone who swans about ****s up again.

Just heard Brendan on the Radio What game was he watching the words "............. including some moments of quality" stopped me in my tracks o_O

...the majority of those players are not good enough for the first team. Now to sell a good number of them.

Don't hold your breath. It really isn't going to happen

Gray was a complete and utter crock of shit.

He had the opportunity to either put himself in the shop window or put himself back into Brendons thoughts tonight and he had loads of the ball and cocked it up every time
Shooting wide/well over/slipping over/losing possession/running into blind corners /misplaced passes/crap shot
It's Brendan's

I didn't keep an eye on the result but checked highlights earlier. Ward was genuinely ****in hilarious for that second goal. Worth watching just for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757