Post Match Leicester 0 Aston Villa 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit.

God knows where Hamza was.... Way out of position.

Not a good performance from us. Massively missed Vardy

90 minutes without looking remotely like scoring a goal.

The sight of Slimani lumbering around looking like a kebab shop owner chasing after a cheeky, drunk customer was ****ing tragic.

I only listened on lcfc.com. It sounded like they were more dangerous in attack, in a pretty dull game. It never sounded like we were going to score.

We can talk about the players missing until the cows come home. But that was shite.

Who would have thought we’d have had Slimani coming off the bench ahead of our new signing Ünder? You couldn’t make it up.

And then he brings Choudhury on to try to sure up a 0-0 home draw against Aston Villa ffs. Which has the complete opposite effect!

Perez inexplicably manages to stay on for 90 minutes.

Baffling substitutions yet again from Brendan. I’d love to see this group of players with a decent manager.

Such a shame not to get a point after playing the whole game with 10 men.

They look completely knackered already.

What the **** was Hamza doing for their goal? One job you ****ing bombscare twat. One ****ing job.

Pathetic from us. They were deserved winners. **** knows what our plan today was. Whatever it was we could have tried changing it but that isn't our style is it. Ffs

I've just had an appallingly over priced, badly constructed meal at The Ivy which was bland, lacked character and which feels like it could make a reappearance at any time.

I'm still glad I did that rather that watch us capitulate once again.

Such a shame not to get a point after playing the whole game with 10 men.
Does that refer to Perez, Barnes, Justin, Tielemans, Mandy, Nacho or Slimani?

I've just had an appallingly over priced, badly constructed meal at The Ivy which was bland, lacked character and which feels like it could make a reappearance at any time.

I'm still glad I did that rather that watch us capitulate once again.
What did you have?

Genuinely, I’m interested. I’ve not a drink in two weeks and I’ve mostly eaten carrot sticks and cottage cheese this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363