Post Match Leicester 0 Liverpool 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, kind of glad I didn't get a ticket.

Soar Point has a fair amount of plastic scousers but manageable. What a stinker of a match!

Everything will be about them being amazing after the game I'd imagine. But in truth it's much more about us being so terrible. They haven't had to do anything special to give us a right doing over. Thats the most annoying aspect of it. Liverpool have been winning games much less easily against much worse teams than us. We've collapsed completely since the Villa game.

It's about time Brendan said "enough" Barnes needs to be dropped & so does Youri. Maddison should never play anywhere except centrally. Buy a winger in January. Then we might hold on to the CL place.

Well, I've been 'busy' tonight, not keeping in touch with the game, and I've just seen the final score on here.
Good night.

Really need a performance against Wet Spam else I can see us sliding down the table into mediocrity

Maddison is possibly one of the best No 10s in the country and we play him on the left. Back to basics please Brendan.

We tried to fix a system that not ony wasn't broken, but that was working exceptionally well. Chilwell, Tielemans and Barnes stunk out the place beyond belief but they were all well below par tonight.

Eurgh just watched some Liverpool fans high fiving their team as they walked down the tunnel. Must have been sitting in the home fans section. Wankers.

No shame losing to this Liverpool side but the last 3 games have beeb poor performance-wise. Need to play way better against West Ham to get back into things.

The scene was set from the first minute - an all-round pathetic performance, a truely 'we-just-can't-be-arsed' display from the entire team. LFC looked in a different league, never mind only 10 points ahead of us.

Shocking performances the last two games.

But to be honest it's going to be the games outside the Liverpool and Man City that will decide our season not this one.

It's been coming for longer than that.

A tragic performance

Worryingly we have **** all belief against anyone considered a 'big' club.

The manager has been poor for at least 3 games. Bizarre formations and players out of position.

Wank all round

Brendan needs to find the balls to bench Maddison and Tielemans in these games they just don’t offer enough if we aren’t dominating the ball

Brendan needs to find the balls to bench Maddison and Tielemans in these games they just don’t offer enough if we aren’t dominating the ball

Pretty much.

We look like we've already decided we can't win so why bother playing them

We tried to fix a system that not ony wasn't broken, but that was working exceptionally well. Chilwell, Tielemans and Barnes stunk out the place beyond belief but they were all well below par tonight.

Exactly. All this changing the system to suit the opposition bollocks doesn't work if the players can't ****ing play the new system. They've produced exactly the same docile, shitty performance in both games & shipped 7 goals after being the tightest defence in the league before that!
It also sends a message to the opposition:

" Hello. We're Leicester & we don't trust the normal way we play to be good enough to beat you. We're changing everything because we're shit scared of you. Can we have your autographs please?"

It's ****ing embarrassing. I'd have been fine with taking a belting tonight if it had been off the back of us going for their throat. But that pathetic surrender? **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363