Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

popillius

Barnes was a bright spot. Gray and Maddison okay. Other than that... **** all worth noting.

Oh except that they were the substitution choices of a maniac.

Micky

Man United are so average. I actually thought we played well in the second half. I like Harvey Barnes.

fitz

The only thing worth remembering from that was the hilarious sight of Ian Nacho defending a corner for Manure.

Miles Away

3 wins, 2 draws, 8 defeats since December.

13 games. Conceded first in 11 of them.

5 goals scored at home in 6 games.

Not good enough.

As for today: bizarre subs and an early goal conceded. Looked alright once the other team scored. Same as usual. Soft touch.

Rock Fox

de Gea only had one shot to save - from Ghezzal - the other 'attempts' might as well have been old fashioned pass-backs. S.O.S

tedfoxxx

I think that’s 13 goals from 12 at home in the league, 6 of those in the first 3 home games

SilverFox

3 wins, 2 draws, 8 defeats since December.

13 games. Conceded first in 11 of them.

5 goals scored at home in 6 games.

Not good enough.

As for today: bizarre subs and an early goal conceded. Looked alright once the other team scored. Same as usual. Soft touch.
Yeah but people like Robbie Savage who are utter ****s and will have only watched the last game we played will say we are being unrealistic. Leicester should expect to be in league 2. Ungrateful feckwits the lot of us.

alex

Not sure why on earth Okazaki is playing in Maddison’s position for the final 15mins, makes no sense to me that change.

londonfox

To be fair to Puel, Maddison did pick up a heavy knock in the first-half. If that was why he was subbed then fair enough.

Okazaki for Gray, now that cannot be defended.

The back four were very good, again. This should be the back four for the rest of the season.

I thought overall it was a good performance. Mendy apart, I thought everyone else played okay, and well in a number of cases. And that includes Ghezzal when he came on.

SilverFox

To be fair to Puel, Maddison did pick up a heavy knock in the first-half. If that was why he was subbed then fair enough.

Okazaki for Gray, now that cannot be defended.

The back four were very good, again. This should be the back four for the rest of the season.

I thought overall it was a good performance. Mendy apart, I thought everyone else played okay, and well in a number of cases. And that includes Ghezzal when he came on.
I agree with the exception of Ghezzal who had one good dead ball.

LCFC Twitter

1. Goal no.1⃣6⃣ in the @PremierLeague this season for @Vardy7 😍 https://t.co/Oc05RLE7zH

2. 🔥 @Vardy7 🔥 https://t.co/ZL4cN69Jwx

3. How the table shapes up ahead of Gameweek 36 and #LeiArs 📊

4. 🆚 #LeiArs 🆚 #MciLei 🆚 #LeiChe https://t.co/XX1SRJiBwO

5. Which is your #lcfc Goal of the Season? 🤔

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 35  89
Liverpool 35  88
Tottenham  35  70
Chelsea 35  67
Arsenal 35  66
Manchester Utd 35  64