Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes was a bright spot. Gray and Maddison okay. Other than that... **** all worth noting.

Oh except that they were the substitution choices of a maniac.

Man United are so average. I actually thought we played well in the second half. I like Harvey Barnes.

The only thing worth remembering from that was the hilarious sight of Ian Nacho defending a corner for Manure.

3 wins, 2 draws, 8 defeats since December.

13 games. Conceded first in 11 of them.

5 goals scored at home in 6 games.

Not good enough.

As for today: bizarre subs and an early goal conceded. Looked alright once the other team scored. Same as usual. Soft touch.

The bad guy Razor Rachid for Maddison... that was unforgivable for me.

de Gea only had one shot to save - from Ghezzal - the other 'attempts' might as well have been old fashioned pass-backs. S.O.S

I think that’s 13 goals from 12 at home in the league, 6 of those in the first 3 home games

3 wins, 2 draws, 8 defeats since December.

13 games. Conceded first in 11 of them.

5 goals scored at home in 6 games.

Not good enough.

As for today: bizarre subs and an early goal conceded. Looked alright once the other team scored. Same as usual. Soft touch.
Yeah but people like Robbie Savage who are utter ****s and will have only watched the last game we played will say we are being unrealistic. Leicester should expect to be in league 2. Ungrateful feckwits the lot of us.

Not sure why on earth Okazaki is playing in Maddison’s position for the final 15mins, makes no sense to me that change.

To be fair to Puel, Maddison did pick up a heavy knock in the first-half. If that was why he was subbed then fair enough.

Okazaki for Gray, now that cannot be defended.

The back four were very good, again. This should be the back four for the rest of the season.

I thought overall it was a good performance. Mendy apart, I thought everyone else played okay, and well in a number of cases. And that includes Ghezzal when he came on.

Hopefully not the last sacking King Power dish out today. Feel bad for Nigel. If it’s true.

To be fair to Puel, Maddison did pick up a heavy knock in the first-half. If that was why he was subbed then fair enough.

Okazaki for Gray, now that cannot be defended.

The back four were very good, again. This should be the back four for the rest of the season.

I thought overall it was a good performance. Mendy apart, I thought everyone else played okay, and well in a number of cases. And that includes Ghezzal when he came on.
I agree with the exception of Ghezzal who had one good dead ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757