Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could, probably should have lost by more.

Never had any faith we’d score a goal.

I don’t know what Rodgers’ plan was.

The transfer window was a failure.

Half the player look bereft of ideas and not particularly fit.

I took the dogs out for a walk on 85 minutes. Couldn't be arsed to watch us do nothing.

Big trouble. Couldn't lay a real glove on them. It was never really in doubt.

I thought Soumare played well and looked like the player we thought we'd signed.

Beyond that, not many other players stand out. Barnes was busy, Tielemans worked very hard. Evans ok.

Sunday is an absolutely enormous match. Lose that and we have to be considered very serious candidates for the drop.

Probably the easiest away win Man Utd will have all year.

We did show a bit of battle but we are woefully short of quality in the final third.

I'd also begin the question if we should be starting Vardy all the time now - a fresh Vardy for the final 30 mins there would have probably been much more productive after a younger Daka ran the defence for the first hour.

It’s an oldie but a goodie;

WHAT DO THEY DO ALL WEEK?

Players look knackered.

Youri spent most of the second half playing right back to cover for Justin, who either gave it away or went backwards.

Soumare our best player, Evans and Wilf and Ward fine, the rest were shocking.

we also finally play a long ball in the final seconds and create our best chance. Possession is all well and good, but you’ve got to mix it up.

Just summed us up. Utd scored early then had to do basically **** all for the rest of the game to get the win. We have zero threat. Create nothing. Plus we can't defend. It's not exactly a promising recipe is it?

****ing hell.

We're turning back into the LCFC I've supported most of my life just in time for me to settle into old age. Maybe I should find it nostalgic & comforting.

Probably the easiest away win Man Utd will have all year.

We did show a bit of battle but we are woefully short of quality in the final third.

I'd also begin the question if we should be starting Vardy all the time now - a fresh Vardy for the final 30 mins there would have probably been much more productive after a younger Daka ran the defence for the first hour.
Agreed.

There is only so long that Vardy can continue to hold down a starting role. Even if we're not creating for him, I'm not seeing the runs and general Vardiness that has defined him.

Not convinced Daka is the answer. But I think he needs a shot.

Can't fault the effort, but there is no confidence or quality in the team at the moment.

Vardy did a lot defensively but nothing to try and make space for himself or stretch the defence in an attacking sense. He doesn't have the energy to do both any more.

Brighton are a solid team with a decent manager and our away form is shocking.

They will beat us comfortably.

It’s time for Rodgers to go, it isn’t working and we can’t afford to piss the first quarter of the season up the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757