Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just snapped me magic wand. Piece of shit

So annoying.

I think Brendan set up right today.

More individual errors costing us

We need to grow and learn from this, and one of those learnings is we need more quality depth in the squad.

**** the restart.

We completely bottled it. Ridiculous starting lineup today. I mean, ****ing ridiculous beyond words but that's a drop in the ocean. Half a season of bottom 6 form and absolutely no momentum to take into next season. A spineless, gutless, incompetent performance from a manager who really doesn't have the balls for a fight.

We hardly even had a go at them, and they were wank

Dreary, hopeless shitfest ending to six months of dreary awful horseshit

Well done little old Leicester for making it to fifth

Kasper with a trademark.

A season pissed away by a little man mentality.

He even shared a little laugh with Ole at the end. You now know why Chilwell thinks it's acceptable to have a laugh with the opposition when we lose.

I fear for us next season.

So annoying.

I think Brendan set up right today.

More individual errors costing us

We need to grow and learn from this, and one of those learnings is we need more quality depth in the squad.

**** the restart.
You think playing Choudhury was right? I mean... What?

That last 30 seconds just summed us up. And my instinctive reaction was to laugh.

What a ****ing joke this season has turned out to be.

Thanks Hulu glitched out on me (twice) in the last few mins so I missed Evans getting sent off the their second goal.

We just weren't good enough overall since the restart. The squad wasn't deep enough after the injuries and we seemed to be hit harder than other teams by the break (although we weren't doing great before it).

Nest season won't be easier at all. We'll be bogged down by the Europa League and likely will lose some players too.

But 5th... we'd have taken it at the start of the season, so not a total disaster. Just feels like it.

Our form in the second half of this season was relegation form. The last time we had that and didn’t replace the manager in the close season was when Peter Taylor was in charge.

Why the hell do people fear for us next season. Yes we have had some really disappointing form towards the end of the season but we are not suddenly going to become relegation fodder.

Perhaps.

Why the hell do people fear for us next season. Yes we have had some really disappointing form towards the end of the season but we are not suddenly going to become relegation fodder.

Perhaps.

because our form for half a season has us in the bottom reaches of the table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757