Post Match Leicester 0 Palace 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

0-3 flattered us, could and probably should have been 3 or 4.

Referee was absolutely on the money today as he got virtually every big decision spot on.

N’didi dived and deserved his second yellow.
Iborra shoved the defender just before he scored.

The only big decision he got wrong was not awarding Palace a penalty for Albrightons’ mistimed tackle in the box.

No player stood out as doing well but at least Vardy worked hard.

We never looked like scoring and Palace always looked like they would.

A really disappointingly bad day at the office.

Well done Palace, you outLeicestered, Leicester.

Undone all the good work at Southampton. Complacent? Tired? Bad Team Selection? I'm not a fan of rotation, if that is what it was.

Well done to Palace though.

I'd like to say we were awful but you have to actually try something to get it wrong. We didn't. Keep ball around the centre circle doesn't win games. We posed less of a threat than Southampton last game and so got no more than we deserved. Well played Palace. End of.

Draw a line through it, forget it, move on.

Last goal sums up the game. We're doing all the work, puffing and panting - then a sucker punch. It was always going to be a case of shit or bust when Ndidi went off. No point sitting back and inviting pressure when you're 2-0 down.

They did to us what we did to teams week in week out in our title year. We were soft at the back and they were solid, ergo we looked devoid of ideas...

We were as bad today as we were good against S'hampton - City didn't look like getting back into the game even before Ndidi sent off . Kasper saved another two strikes that looked certain goals - could have been worse. It seems that Set pieces we win are no advantage to us - and I fear when we conceed them. Expect to flattened by Man City

Listened on radio. Stringer said ref was spot on for almost everything. Sounds like we got exactly what we deserved.

0-3 flattered us, could and probably should have been 3 or 4.

Referee was absolutely on the money today as he got virtually every big decision spot on.

N’didi dived and deserved his second yellow.
Iborra shoved the defender just before he scored.

The only big decision he got wrong was not awarding Palace a penalty for Albrightons’ mistimed tackle in the box.

No player stood out as doing well but at least Vardy worked hard.

We never looked like scoring and Palace always looked like they would.

A really disappointingly bad day at the office.

Well done Palace, you outLeicestered, Leicester.

I disagree about the ref. I thought he was too quick to brandish the yellow card on several occasions. N'didi's second card was correct, but I don't think the first one was. And as for Simpson's booking at the end. I could see why he was so upset. It was a perfectly timed tackle. The goal was rightly disallowed though.

Absolutely wank all over the pitch.

Our lack of movement was embarrassing.

We also can't defend for shit.

We were as bad today as we were good against S'hampton - City didn't look like getting back into the game even before Ndidi sent off . Kasper saved another two strikes that looked certain goals - could have been worse. It seems that Set pieces we win are no advantage to us - and I fear when we conceed them. Expect to flattened by Man City
Game too far today I would rest virtually the entire squad on Tuesday put out the reserves imo. Man Utd game is winnable is Ndidi banned for this game?

Told you that Palace are a decent side. Like him or loathe him, Hodgson is excellent at jobs like the Palace one. He totally sussed us out today. Too many teams have been defending deep against us because of the threat from Vardy. As a result, our three behind him have been getting loads of space. Today, Palace played a high line and backed themselves against the long ball forward. We tried it a few times without success and then we effectively gave up the game.

To all opposition managers to come, that's how to play against us.

For our part, we had very few players on their game today. Gray and Ndidi did well in the first half but not the second. I thought that nobody else was any good. When a team presses to reduce the space, our lack of passing ability shines through. The hilarious moment when Morgan stepped into midfield with the ball only to totally shit himself and pass it straight out of play being just the best example of many.

We are a team that don't really know what they are. If you give us time and space, we will beat the weaker sides but if you get aggressive and compress the game, we're next to useless. Too many of our players lack composure and a brain.

I thought the ref got the main decisions right but was too card happy in the second half. I also thought that Puel was anonymous on the sidelines when the team needed him to affect the game.

Final word on who I thought was the second best player on the pitch (after Zaha), Schlupp was excellent.

Last goal sums up the game. We're doing all the work, puffing and panting - then a sucker punch. It was always going to be a case of shit or bust when Ndidi went off. No point sitting back and inviting pressure when you're 2-0 down.

They did to us what we did to teams week in week out in our title year. We were soft at the back and they were solid, ergo we looked devoid of ideas...
Hodgson got it spot on today he made us play in the channels and with only vardy in the box it was going to be difficult perhaps we should have put ulloa on with vardy and stretched them.
I think we have lost 2 in the last 11 and one of those was Man city put it down to experience and move on.

Listened on radio. Stringer said ref was spot on for almost everything. Sounds like we got exactly what we deserved.

He was, when you see the replays. The only one he got totally wrong was denying Palace a penalty when Albrighton clattered Benteke. Looked like a penalty to me. Commentators say Benteke had miscontrolled it but Albrighton got nothing but the man.. not that it did or would have made much of a difference.

Chilwell and Ndidi were both very poor today.

After 4 minutes, you knew we weren't going to win, we just weren't at it.

After they scored the first, you knew we were going to lose. Simple as that.

The ref only got one thing wrong which was booking Simpson when he had made a perfectly fine tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263