Post Match Leicester 1 Brighton 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring as hell. God all mighty.

The last 40 mins of that was an exercise in pain. They played like they were in the FA Cup Final, and we played like it was an exhibition match against a 3rd their Lithuanian school team.

Right.

I have to say that’s rank mismanagement from Rodgers.

We are clearly incapable of holding onto a lead, further allowing pressure onto this fragile group of players is inevitably going to lead to mistakes.

This against a team that scores more late goals than any in the league.

What possible evidence did Rodgers have that we could shut up shop and see the clean sheet out? We’ve only done it 3 times this season.

Im losing count of the times he’s made negative changes that have turned games away from us.

Extremely annoyed. He’s on the edge again for me.

That was a horrible watch for the second half.

Why the **** does the team with the 4th worst defence try to play out a 1 nil advantage by just sitting behind the ball with more than half an hour to go.

Really bullshit tactics but just relieved we didn't fully **** up but another minute or so and we probably would have done.

Also, the shitty trying to play out from the back is what cost us the goal again - Kasper boots it long instead of throwing to Soyuncu the goal doesn't happen.

Scored then switched off. Set up to lose. Total shit. I’m gutted I sat through that.

Bodgers back with a vengeance

Stupid ****er

Total non-football from us for last 40 minutes - BHA clearly the better team with loads of desire. They will go away feeling they deserved more. Kasper and Youri with 2 good saves in last few minutes to at least get us a point.
Onwards and sideways

Man’s a complete ****ing coward and a fraud

Stupid, ****witted, insane cowardly decision to switch to a back five which absolutely cost us the game - incredibly lucky to escape with a point

What a complete twat

Kasper and Youri with 2 good saves in last few minutes to at least get us a point.
Onwards and sideways
Was that JJ with a vital headed clearance towards the end too?

For me, the nub of it was the response to them bringing Lampety on. We had to do something; Barnes wasn't tracking back and Thomas was having a tough time as it was.

That changed our shape and maybe thinking. I'm at a loss to explain why they suddenly had the energy and desire and we, well, basically watched. What happened to the belief we had in the 1st half?

Was that JJ with a vital towards the end too?

For me, the nub of it was the response to them bringing Lampety on. We had to do something; Barnes wasn't tracking back and Thomas was having a tough time as it was.

That changed our shape and maybe thinking. I'm at a loss to explain why they suddenly had the energy and desire and we, well, basically watched. What happened to the belief we had in the 1st half?

Erm.. can you stop your logical points.

Everyone knows it’s BR’s fault. Our defence is terrible, so what type of manager brings on another defender to help out…

When Lamptey came on I thought, bring on Albrighton, take off Barnes and switch Lookman to the left to help out Thomas. Keep four at the back and it gives Lamptey something to do defensively rather than just have him running at our left back. Stupid idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757