Post Match Leicester 1 Chelsea 3

Top - please listen to the fans for once. Get rid.

Mom - Souttar? Only one that springs to mind that didn't do something utterly shit today...

Got exactly what we deserved. If you miss open goals like KDH and Amartey did and you defend like that, you deserve to lose.

And over the course of the season, we will get want we deserve, relegation.

First goal is a ****ing calamity from Ward. We equalise with a cracker and have about 8 minutes where we are on top. After that, it's all shit.

Amartey missing from a foot out
KDH missing from 10cm out
Daniel Amartey being Daniel Amartey
****ing awful refereeing
Soumare coming on and being Soumare
Faes losing his ****ing mind
Ward, after gifting them the first keeping us in it with some fine saves only for the defence in front of him to go on strike.
Chelsea scoring 3 for the first time in a billion years.

There's no way back now that I can see. It's back to the wastelands for us I'm afraid. There's no fight in this team & the manager is clueless. The best of the January signings is, of course, out injured in record time. He'll happily take the sack after we go down & pocket his dosh. Then successfully blag some credulous board somewhere that he only suffered because of lack of funds & walk into another job. Rinse & repeat for the next decade.

I'll be getting letters from the club in June begging me to buy a season ticket no doubt.

Some of those subs

Soumare injected some real urgencu.

Meh, beyond giving a flying **** now.

Board has secured our relegation

Everyone remember the way to Rotherham?
Don't worry about getting to Rotherham. Just make sure you know how to get out of the ****ing place afterwards.

Ward may have been OK in the second half, but SURELY he has to be dropped now!!! He was certainly to blame for the first, looked lost on the offside goal and didn't do anything about the second. He is not a Premier League goalkeeper.

Some of those subs

Soumare injected some real urgencu.

Meh, beyond giving a flying **** now.

Board has secured our relegation
He literally looked like he was falling asleep as he ambled on to the pitch. It was astonishing. We need to inject his brain with Monster or Red Bull if we're going to play him.

We are the easiest team to play against I think I've ever seen. So predictable, so lacking in fight and leadership.

We have a manager without one ounce of fight in him. He hasn't the mindset or the stomach for a relegation battle. His players reflect him well.

The only reason to retain him for the rest of the season is his so-called tactical / coaching ability. But he's coached the talent out of just about the entire squad now. And he was embarrassed by Potter today. One example was the change made by Chelsea at half time. Maddison found some space in the first half so Potter just brought Gallagher on and got him to mark Maddison. Did Rodgers react? Of course not. So that was Maddison out of the game.

I feel for these players. Anyone who has played football knows what it's like to be sent out for a game with no chance. This lot know they're beaten before the start.

I could get after individual errors or players bottling challenges but what's the point? Nobody cares any more.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363