Post Match Leicester 1 Chelsea 3

How did we not get a penalty for Fofana elbowing the ball?

Ten Hag complained about the lack of consistency in the use of VAR, noting the referee was not sent to the monitor to review controversial incidents in Saturday's game between Leicester and Chelsea.

Not much good comes out of the Leicester Mercury. But I think this article has some good points
It did. I hadn't considered this particular interpretation...

Declaring that survival with City this season would be one of his greatest achievements makes it seem like the club were destined to finish bottom

His biggest achievement would be to get a tune out of this shower of shit? Way to go Rodgers, that sends just the right message to energise everyone. We're down, and partially because BR is sucking the self-belief out of the team.

I have only just watched the highlights for this one. Anyone still convinced Danny Ward is a prem standard keeper?

If it isn't an easy save he just stands there and watches it pass him. Just... abysmal.

I have only just watched the highlights for this one. Anyone still convinced Danny Ward is a prem standard keeper?

If it isn't an easy save he just stands there and watches it pass him. Just... abysmal.
I am STILL not convinced by the 'Rodgers out' brigade but, Ward is the weak spot.

Rodgers was manager whilst Ward bench warmed at Liverpool, and then again at Leicester. I can see that he deserved his chance after Kasper's departure but I can only think over sentimentality from BR is keeping him ahead of Iverson.

It did. I hadn't considered this particular interpretation...

His biggest achievement would be to get a tune out of this shower of shit? Way to go Rodgers, that sends just the right message to energise everyone. We're down, and partially because BR is sucking the self-belief out of the team.
He is such a ****ing dick. Honestly. How can he say these things with a straight face.

He’s awful. Can’t stand watching him play football.

I am STILL not convinced by the 'Rodgers out' brigade but, Ward is the weak spot.

Rodgers was manager whilst Ward bench warmed at Liverpool, and then again at Leicester. I can see that he deserved his chance after Kasper's departure but I can only think over sentimentality from BR is keeping him ahead of Iverson.
Let's be fair, on Iversen's showings in the cup he has hardly pressed a claim to get into the first team

Let's be fair, on Iversen's showings in the cup he has hardly pressed a claim to get into the first team
True, but we can't bring anyone in until the summer so, I would certainly give him a run of games. His occasional appearances haven't been as bad as Ward's first seven games and he may settle in...

We're only in the situation of having to rely on Ward because Rodgers fell out with Kasper.

We had two number ones remember? Except one of them was dog shit who spent his career sat on the bench and the other was a winner and a leader.

We're only in the situation of having to rely on Ward because Rodgers fell out with Kasper.

We had two number ones remember? Except one of them was dog shit who spent his career sat on the bench and the other was a winner and a leader.

I bloody miss Kasper.

People might be surprised to hear this but it was only after this result I truly started to think we could get relegated. After the mini-revival with the Aston Villa and Tottenham games I thought we'd basically be fine but we are big, big trouble now.

People might be surprised to hear this but it was only after this result I truly started to think we could get relegated. After the mini-revival with the Aston Villa and Tottenham games I thought we'd basically be fine but we are big, big trouble now.
I know it was a cup game but it was the Blackburn game that made me think the players' were finished for the season. The Chelsea game confirmed it. We're doomed. I can't see us getting anywhere near the points needed for us to survive.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363