Post Match Leicester 1 Crystal Palace 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He then claps the saddo's cheering him in the corner like he's some sort of messiah greeting his disciples.
I know. Fans clapping their own players and then players showing their appreciation. ****ing sad ****s. They should be booing him like everyone else the wankers and he should ignore the pricks.

I get that you’re upset but stop being so unpleasant.

we played with a 10 most of the season and people were whinging about that because it wasn't working, against Spurs it worked, it worked today it was the defence that ****ed it up and went to sleep, we created loads of chances
we did not create lots of chances we created a few good ones, we need to play 2 upfront at home 4-5-1 away from home I can forgive.

Puel has one style of play and we do not ask enough questions of teams, we have a great striker who is continually surrounded by a minimum of 3 defenders, Puel is a stubborn idiot and needs to go!

Genuine question - is the club in any position to actually sack him? By this I mean, is anyone actually authorized to make such a decision or is the ownership / chairmanship still bound up in Vichai's estate?
Well, they sacked Pearson a few weeks ago.

Is it not the case that Top has aleays been in charge of Leuven? I’m not sure he automatically became the main man here upon his dad’s death.

Even if not presumably Susan Whelan, as CEO, ought to be having conversations about making the correct business decison, and quickly. No point it sll going to shit while they take the time (rightly and understandably) to make more permanent structural arrangements.

The deluded Puelists are a bit quiet tonight

Big surprise, there......

From my googling (which isnt extensive or confirmed), it does look like Top was always Chairman at Leuven. Our website still lists Vichai as Chairman and I havent seen any announcements around a change yet. I fully agree that they should be taking action immediately, but I just worry that there may be some corporate governance issues getting in the way of promptly kicking him out.

the players are trying we just have a ballooon in charge.we have made some disastrous decisions since winning the league.

I said a few months back we could be in a relegation fight and I still stand by it. our form is bloody scary at the moment and we are two losses off being in the shit, sorry for the pessimism everyone, I am really concerned and he needs to go now!

From my googling (which isnt extensive or confirmed), it does look like Top was always Chairman at Leuven. Our website still lists Vichai as Chairman and I havent seen any announcements around a change yet. I fully agree that they should be taking action immediately, but I just worry that there may be some corporate governance issues getting in the way of promptly kicking him out.
Surely a **** off is a **** off no matter who delivers it?

It's so grating because we have so much potential.

When we've been rubbish in the past it's been because we were rubbish.

I didn't see the game, but it's not all bad! Didn't we have 67% possession and 27 shots? - There must have been lots to cheer about, well worth the entrance price. With those sort of stats, who needs several goals, three points, or even one point? Honesty, some on here are never satisfied....

You would think so. But you would also think the power to dismiss a manager would be included in the portfolio of the CEO. Or at least the power to recommend such.

You would think so. But you would also think the power to dismiss a manager would be included in the portfolio of the CEO. Or at least the power to recommend such.

To be honest it's probably more a case of there being nobody available that we'd actually want at this time of year. Any manager out of a job at this stage of a season is probably a complete plank who deserves to be. Although I'd probably be inclined to take a punt on Mr ****ing Blobby at this point.

The CEO knows very little about the actual football side of things.

Atm I'm concerned about the next appointment and all big decisions at the club.

The CEO knows very little about the actual football side of things.

Atm I'm concerned about the next appointment and all big decisions at the club.
The entire ownership knows very little about football & never have. Thay have advisors for that stuff. One of which would be Rudkin. So we're ****ed basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859