Post Match Leicester 1 Crystal Palace 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a world where Frank Junior and all the Frank Juniors can sit under a shade tree, breathe the air, swim in the ocean, and go into a 7-Eleven without an interpreter. I want a world where I can eat a sea otter without getting sick! I want a world where the democrats will put somebody up there worth voting for! I may not get there with you, but most of all, I want a world where I can wake up each morning and know Claude Puel will never manage Leicester City again.
Want, want, want!!
Say no more

Yep I thought that was really well highlighted on BT Sport. Mahrez would have been in the box. Albrighton would have been running in. Even Shinji might have been there to fall over and score with the back of his head.
Mahrez would Have been in an airport, somewhere
Albrighton might cross
Shinji? Behave!

Car crash football

We once again finish the match with a huge variety of forwards playing in a range of positions they simply cannot play in, and our best number ten fartarsing about miles behind the play

This man is a complete retard

Not sure I can force myself down there again on Tuesday if he's still in charge

Truly horrific to watch in that second half - vile toxic vitriol across areas of the kop

It must end now
Well don't fecking bother then. Surprisingly, your absence won't be missed

Yep I thought that was really well highlighted on BT Sport. Mahrez would have been in the box. Albrighton would have been running in. Even Shinji might have been there to fall over and score with the back of his head.
Even Shinji......
Behave
You are just stirring the shite

Phrase I most regret... “proper manager”

I said Shakespeare wasn’t a proper manager and we should shoot higher than someone with experience only as an assistant.

If Puel is a “proper manager” I know **** all.

. Surprisingly, your absence won't be missed

Good job,

I bet the compounded effect of thousands of others not bothering from now on will make a few certain people interested.

the entire two rows of exec seats were empty today, I'll be following that example set on Tuesday.

One thing worth pointing out....

Maguire defended like a league 1 player yesterday, he was a ****ing disgrace at the back.

When he nonchalantly lost the ball for their 4th it was nothing more than deserved.

The fans have been remarkably patient.

Nearly the whole fan base is now against him and he lost the dressing room months ago.

Just look at our usual team:

Schmeichel - Internatinal
Chilwell - International
Evans - International
Maguire - International
Perreira- International
Gray - Youth International
Maddison - Potential International
Tielemans- International
Ndidi - International
Vardy - Ex International

Why the **** aren’t we tearing lost of teams apart? The simple and only answer is the manager.

I watched it on TV yesterday, it was very noticeable that even when we are ‘going for it’ Puel style we lack any impetus and urgency.

The crowd were flat, the play was flat. We are insipid, uninventive, laboured and boring as ****.

Our play mirrors our manager’s demeanour.

He needs to **** off. Anyone can and should be able to do better than we are now. We are a soft touch and a disgrace to watch.

Can I just say; Maguires performance yesterday was absolutely appalling.

Yes you can, but for crying out loud at least quote my post that said similar.

I want recognition ffs

I know I've said it several times before, but I genuinely don't think Maguire is a defender. He just doesn't have the skills or instincts for it. I think he's an overgrown midfielder. This is why he's so weak in a back four and looks much more suited to a back three. It gives him cover and enables him to step into midfield more.

Unless we go three at the back (which is now a possibility), any decent offer this summer and I'd snap their hands off. Evans is a much better defender. Just look at their second goal where Evans was trying to get Maguire and Fuchs to hold a proper line and they ignored him.

I actually agree re: Maguire.

The money we would get for him would be overblown.

He’s a bit Puel: looks good at times but often ineffective in his primary job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757