Post Match Leicester 1 Everton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** off Rodgers. **** off Tielemans. **** off Barnes.

Embarrassing.

Tielemans was truly, truly pitiful. A dreadful performance from him. Completely toothless up front again.

Our new LB was alright though.

He needs to go. Conceding at set pieces every game and doing **** all about it. The man some trust with doing a summer rebuild ffs....

Tielemans was truly, truly pitiful. A dreadful performance from him. Completely toothless up front again.

Our new LB was alright though.

I've said it before....both him and Ted going last summer would've been the best scenario for all. Clearly done all they can here but also all they want to do.

Gifted a goal again. Otherwise we were toilet. Tielemans looks like he has no desire to play well or contribute. Barnes shocking again.

I reckon we would have nicked a draw if it wasn't for a great display by pickford, which needs to be said.

Seriously, after the complete wet fart that was the Roma game, the players and manager needed to deliver. I get a strong sense that they don’t particularly give a shit because they don’t address any of the recurring issues.

In the case of Youri Tielemans he doesn’t give a shit because he thinks he’s too good to play for us. This result will likely change the outcome of the league season and frankly our performance makes a mockery of the whole thing.

So much focus on the manager, why do a lot of these players get so much of a break? Who was good today for Leicester City? Fofana, Castagne, who else? That's not good enough. Quite a few of these players need a proper look at themselves, they're letting our club down playing like that.

So much focus on the manager, why do a lot of these players get so much of a break? Who was good today for Leicester City? Fofana, Castagne, who else? That's not good enough. Quite a few of these players need a proper look at themselves, they're letting our club down playing like that.
Buck stops with him. According to Maddison they are leaving it all out there. If it isn’t lack of effort it must follow it is inept leadership.

There are certainly a few players that aren’t carrying their weight…but he’s still picking them.

Barnes and Tielemans in particular look bereft.

I think it comes down to a lack of leaders on the pitch. The fact that Tielemans is still playing every minute of every game speaks volumes. There is absolutely nothing pushing them and not enough quality or experience to do anything about it.

We were very poor against a bottom three team.
I'm going back to look at my 2015/16 poster again to cheer myself up before I cook Sunday dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263