Post Match Leicester 1 Fulham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the shittest I’ve seen us play in a long, long time. Toothless, pessimistic shit against the worst side in the division.
I don’t want him out, but Top needs to ask Brendan some serious questions about that complete wank.

Fuming.
All down to the manager. Why does he insist on this stupid formation against weaker teams.

Comically bad.

Just shows how much we are lacking a bastard of a player.

Liverpool I can take losing to but that was just woeful against a team that were there for the taking.

can we stop pretending the likes of Fuchs, Mendy & Praet are anything more than decent squad players?

bad time for their form to drop, Evans too, the injured players are back soon and none of them should be kept out of the side.

That said the manager started with a negative set up and has sucked all the pace of play out of the team

Some of our play was actually embarrassing to watch.

A thoroughly pathetic performance from the manager and his team.

The lack of intelligence on the pitch was overwhelming.

Rogers yet again gets his tactics wrong

This - the setup was so obviously wrong from the start, and yes they can point to hitting the woodwork and some early chances, but Fulham ripped up apart every time they wanted to and it could easily have been 3.

I don't understand why he went with 5 at the back at all, it doesn't make any sense against a team like Fulham.

& we got Stoke away in the cup. The scene of the lowest point in our history. A ****ing omen.

That was dreadful. Utter nonsense from the players. Stop focusing so much on Brenda, either system with players with effort and ability we should win. Looked like an arrogant bunch of players to me who just got taught one. Idiots. For me Maddison was scandalously poor. He's a long way to go if he thinks he's fit to lace Jack Grealish's pubes.

What the **** is wrong with us. Chance to go joint top and we play like we've nothing to gain. As usual it's against the shit at the end of the table - again.. Personally, don't understand. But there's a shocker. Got a Fulham boss and a Forest colleague in a zoom tomorrow. Oh, ****ing joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263