Post Match Leicester 1 Wolves 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honesty didn't think we'd see that one out. We certainly weren't the same team in the 2nd half as the 1st. I'll be kind and suggest we were fatigued, many of our players pretty much disappeared. Lucky for us, Kasper earned his coin today.

Fofana is a star. I'd be checking his birth certificate because he plays with such a deal of calm and maturity that you'd think he's a seasoned pro. Well worth the money we've paid.

Job well done. We may not have been at our best 2nd half but we ground out the result.

Given how tired we were it's a cracking 3 points. Never going to be a sexy match against those shithouses but the points are what matters most.

I thought Justin was dodgy. Fofana is incredible.

Excellent! Will take that. Wolves are a decent team. Not the heart performance, but still made enough chances and restricted theres.

Can anyone tell why Traoré doesn't start for Wolves? Always looks dangerous when he comes on.

I think quite often they look to defend and then throw him in late on. Might take an hour to put all that lube on his arms.

An exciting thought.

We are at worst going to be 2nd going into the international break.

And could have Soyuncu, Castagne and Ricardo all available by the next time we play! :055:

Excellent! Will take that. Wolves are a decent team. Not the heart performance, but still made enough chances and restricted theres.

Can anyone tell why Traoré doesn't start for Wolves? Always looks dangerous when he comes on.
He flatters to deceive.

A bit tense - but a deserved 3 points - midfield and attack looked good in the first half but seemed more concerned with possession than actually 'having a go'.. Second half, the defence gave a very solid performance topped off by a wonderful save by Kasper when it mattered.

We're top of the league having displaced Spurs - Happy Sunday everyone!

Seriously can’t see how we will be able to keep him beyond the end of the season.. very big vultures will be circling.
He clearly didn’t join us cause he loves Leicester, we are part of his steps to the top.
Wouldn’t be so sure. With Evans still unsigned, Wes retiring and Soyuncu coming into the last 2 years of his deal, we will be extremely stubborn with Fofana.

The funny part is he’s twice the player Maguire is (he should have been sent off today) and we already set the market at 80M there.

Wouldn’t be so sure. With Evans still unsigned, Wes retiring and Soyuncu coming into the last 2 years of his deal, we will be extremely stubborn with Fofana.

The funny part is he’s twice the player Maguire is (he should have been sent off today) and we already set the market at 80M there.
We need Evans tied down to a new contract without further delay

Great spirit there. Started well and played well in the first half. Expected wolves to have more in the second half and they could have equalised. Equally Tielemans, Evans, Barnes and Maddison shared 5 great chances between them and Vardy had a penalty saved so I think to any observer its a deserved win.
Fofana is going to be on another planet to other centre halves in the Premier in 2 years. He has it all so there's no point listing what it is that he has.
Special shout out to Fuchs, Morgan and Albrighton for their shifts in the unbeaten run in Premier League and Europe League. They are just winners and no what's needed.
Brenda Rodgers now needs to understand how to transition supposedly better players back into the side as they become available.
I expect us to beat Liverpool next up on the 21st Nov with a completely different type of display....

Up the foxes...

But then we undersold Chilwell this summer by at least £20m in my opinion. The COVID effect plus the fact that we don't seem to have any money to spend unless we sell nowadays means that we are always liable to be exploited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757