Post Match Leicester 1 Wolves 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy isn't it.
We Are Top Of The League and I'm not in work this week and won't be able to enjoy letting my work colleagues know. Typical.

Thankfully, we will STILL be top when I do go back the following week.

If everyone was fit, it's pretty obvious that Castagne, Soyuncu and Ricardo come straight back in. The players that are covering their roles are doing great, but there is a clear class gap.

The biggest compliment I can give Mendy is that I'm not sure whether the same applies to Ndidi. And I rate Ndidi as the best shielding defensive midfielder in the PL.

Mendy is showing the sort of class and composure that I've only ever seen from Kante for us in that part of the side.
Neil Lennon?

Excellent! Will take that. Wolves are a decent team. Not the heart performance, but still made enough chances and restricted theres.

Can anyone tell why Traoré doesn't start for Wolves? Always looks dangerous when he comes on.
He is very much like Perez and Gray very inconsistent apparently.

If everyone was fit, it's pretty obvious that Castagne, Soyuncu and Ricardo come straight back in. The players that are covering their roles are doing great, but there is a clear class gap.

The biggest compliment I can give Mendy is that I'm not sure whether the same applies to Ndidi. And I rate Ndidi as the best shielding defensive midfielder in the PL.

Mendy is showing the sort of class and composure that I've only ever seen from Kante for us in that part of the side.
Would you put them straight in? If we are winning do not change imo, yes introduce them as a sub over a few games it sends the right message to the players, no ones position is nailed on, apart from Vardy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263