Post Match Leicester 2 bournemouth 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cupcake walk?

They were pretty lacking, no real threat at all. We're were comfortable throughout. Good performances all around.

3 or 4 would not have flattered us.

Good result and with Wolves and Watford both losing, 7th spot is well up for grabs. We're in a run of games we should win.

Huddersfield eh? What a shambles... Now they're relegated they'll probably play a blinder next game.

Pretty even first half I thought but we bossed the entire second. You kind of expected them to get a foot in the game at some point as they caused some problems in the first half for us, but it never happened.

Piece of piss, we made that look well easy.

Need to shoot more.

Gray looks totally unfocused and needs a rocket up his arse. RW is a position we need to improve.

Maddison’s shooting needs work.

Vardy spurned a sitter.

4-0 would not have been an unfair result. Quality.
Time to celebrate!

Very good, composed performance - could have had another couple goals but very pleasing to keep a clean sheet, the first one since Jan 1st. Midfield bossed it and as the commentator said, basically the same team (as the Puel era) but much better energy.

What a super performance that was.

Big Wes and Evans clean sheet.

Midfield three between them must be worth close to 200M. All three absolutely superb and under 23.

Wes, Kasper and Vards all with massive contributions today. Snakes.

Just brilliant.

Fabulous atmosphere today. Singing Vichai's song was tremendous, went on for ages and sounded amazing. Looked great to a man today but weren't as clinical as we should have been - could have been 3 or 4. Kasper made an incredible save to keep them out. Lovely stuff.

That midfield five today :103:

Ages 22, 22, 22, 21 & 21. If (big if) we could sign Tielemans and keep the group together for a bit, there’s a really positive future there.

Piece of piss, we made that look well easy.

Need to shoot more.

Gray looks totally unfocused and needs a rocket up his arse. RW is a position we need to improve.

Maddison’s shooting needs work.

Vardy spurned a sitter.

4-0 would not have been an unfair result. Quality.
Time to celebrate!
I thought Gray was excellent today. He tried to make things happen all the time and he looked a threat. The whole midfield were excellent. The defence may as well have brought a picnic with them today as Bournemouth were appalling.

When Mahrez left us, I was genuinely gutted. My overriding reason was that I didn't know the next time I'd get to see a genuinely world class player in a City shirt. It doesn't happen often.

However, we have another one already. Tielemans is an absolutely wonderful player. A class above anyone else on the pitch today. A joy to watch. If we can sign him, we must sign him quickly. Bigger clubs than us will want him soon enough.

Youri Tielemans last 5 games for Leicester... - Assist - Assist - Goal - Assist - Assist

Loved it today. A thoroughly enjoyable game, good football, we played like we meant it. A breath of fresh air after so many awful games this season at home. Rodgers is doing a very good impression of being exactly what we need.

It is such a shame we were never patient with Puel. I am sure his drab, slow tactical approach was going to pay dividends at some point.

Not.

When Mahrez left us, I was genuinely gutted. My overriding reason was that I didn't know the next time I'd get to see a genuinely world class player in a City shirt. It doesn't happen often.

However, we have another one already. Tielemans is an absolutely wonderful player. A class above anyone else on the pitch today. A joy to watch. If we can sign him, we must sign him quickly. Bigger clubs than us will want him soon enough.

Youri Tielemans last 5 games for Leicester... - Assist - Assist - Goal - Assist - Assist

Loved it today. A thoroughly enjoyable game, good football, we played like we meant it. A breath of fresh air after so many awful games this season at home. Rodgers is doing a very good impression of being exactly what we need.
As just posted in the rumours thread:

We haven’t dominated a match like that for a long time, particularly that second half.

Morgan was excellent. Ndidi was feckin outstanding. Maddison and Gray were continuously on the verge of something special - so exciting to watch

But Tielemans. Oh my dear goodness what an absolutely wonderful talent this boy is. Whatever it takes, however much it costs, just buy him please, please, please.

I think we always thought that we had a group of talented young players waiting to perform, and sweet Baby Jesus we are starting to see what they can do when managed properly and inspired from a proper Manager

It really does make you wonder just how feckin useless Puel really was to be unable to get a tune out of this lot. He really was genuinely shit and awful, wasn’t he ?

These are exciting times, and this is an exciting group. Can’t wait to see what comes next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757