Post Match Leicester 2 bournemouth 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. It’s definitely a creeping into society thing and I think it’s largely due to being able to call people out on (for example) twitter, surrounding yourself with people who feel the same and know will back you up.
Isn’t that basically what Robin is saying, though. Twitter is, along with other online messaging sites, based on the written word. Real life conversation includes many non-verbal cues, which are missing from posts on a forum/social networking website. I think you’re missing his point.

Oh, for gods sake, chill out, FFS

It has always been a meaningless football forum, stuffed full of stupid opinion, silly in jokes that nobody understands, fake outrage and pretend opinion, top notch crazy post match opinion, and loony bin football nonsense. It’s not changed in years, which is why I like it

If you don’t understand that I suggest you feck off and form some dullard shit forum of total serious uninformed nonsense, and please don’t pretend it used to be some intellectual tactical dialogue of football expertise, because it never, ever was that, thank feck

Pathetic

It has always been a meaningless football forum, stuffed full of stupid opinion, silly in jokes that nobody understands, fake outrage and pretend opinion, top notch crazy post match opinion, and loony bin football nonsense. It’s not changed in years, which is why I like it

If you don’t understand that I suggest you feck off and form some dullard shit forum of total serious uninformed nonsense, and please don’t pretend it used to be some intellectual tactical dialogue of football expertise, because it never, ever was that, thank feck

Pathetic
Cuddle?

Now I genuinely don't know if it's a modern era thing or whether I'm getting old and it was ever thus, but it sometimes seems to me that there's a rush to be critical and call people out before, and in preference to, trying to understand and put into a perspective what is being said.

Keyboard warriors. If everything had to be said face to face there wouldn't be so much conflict.

Pathetic

Good. So can we get back to some serious discussion of Monster Munch, Pickled Onion please, and 'plugging your laptop into the sofa'? I assume that is a euphemism?

Keyboard warriors. If everything had to be said face to face there wouldn't be so much conflict.
Hello Spion!!

Missing your superb playlists.

Used to look forward to lunch time to scan through your playlists.

Any chance of a resurrection please???

I used to live there and it is a dump. It is the death of aspirations.
Cool. I've been looking for somewhere to move to. Sounds ideal. I no longer have any aspirations. Some days I barely manage respiration. From memory most of Lincolnshire seems tailor made for the current version of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757